Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

DanP740 wrote:What about Question 2?
Oops, I know I thought about an answer, but I must have gotten distracted and never typed it out. To me, a fee for sending PM's takes away from a fun community element of the ToO, and also would be a pain for PM's that are about useful stuff. To me, sending an encouraging PM or one that is designed to help somebody new or get help with a problem or just a goofy, fun message to a friend are all great parts of the ToO. Charging a fee per PM just doesn't add to that, at least in my opinion.
31899 wrote:Do you have any friends who like to think of the AIO characters as animals?

Not yet! \:D/
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Catspaw wrote:
Oops, I know I thought about an answer, but I must have gotten distracted and never typed it out. To me, a fee for sending PM's takes away from a fun community element of the ToO, and also would be a pain for PM's that are about useful stuff. To me, sending an encouraging PM or one that is designed to help somebody new or get help with a problem or just a goofy, fun message to a friend are all great parts of the ToO. Charging a fee per PM just doesn't add to that, at least in my opinion.
What's it like to imagine my never responding to a PM of yours again?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Chandlah wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
What's it like to imagine my never responding to a PM of yours again?
My world is cold...dark...empty. I can't breathe. I can't escape. I'm a mess.

...Then I pretend you haven't responded to a PM of mine, and the sun starts to shine once again, and the world is a glorious place! So I suppose my shorter answer is "wonderful." ;)
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Buy the privilege of sneding PM's from the shop in the form of a box of 10,000 stamps for $10?
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

DanP740 wrote:Buy the privilege of sneding PM's from the shop in the form of a box of 10,000 stamps for $10?
It sounds like a fun novelty item, though I don't see it becoming a new prerequisite for sending messages. ;) You have a lot of creativity, Dan! \:D/
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

*mails Catspaw some stamps*
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Catspaw, I'm bored. What should I do this weekend? :-k
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Perhaps you could get a job! ;)

Cleaning house is a good idea.

Official Catspaw duplicate #395.383 SN 7829583895829758K1
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

LizzieG wrote:Catspaw, I'm bored. What should I do this weekend? :-k
Go fishing! Although the poor fish in your avatar may not like that. :boohoo:
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

LizzieG wrote:Catspaw, I'm bored. What should I do this weekend? :-k
Don't expect me to entertain you! Kids these days... no imagination whatsoever! Get Bernard to tell you a story, stop riding the rails, and have some fun! \:D/
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Not even a simple 'thank you' for those stamps. :noway:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Catspaw, will you do my french homework? \:D/
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Tyler wrote:Catspaw, will you do my french homework? \:D/
Well, if it involves asking 'why am I going there with that little bunny' I could help.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Un, duh, twah, coochie, sank, seece, set, nweet, nuhf, deece. O:)
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

Is it true that you rock?
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

What is the youngest age a resident in New York can get a job at?
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Pirate Oriana wrote:Is it true that you rock?
No, no, you must have misheard/misread. It's true that I mock, but not necessarily that I rock.
DanP740 wrote:What is the youngest age a resident in New York can get a job at?
It depends on whether somebody can convince their mom to pay them for cleaning their room, I guess! \:D/

*ignores EK because kids these days should learn to do their own homework* :x
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

And me. You're ignoring me. :mecry:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

You didn't ask a question. :noway: No you got no response for your phonetic French. ;)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

But, why should I be forced to learn french? I'm not canadian! :x ...or french!