Dead Goombas

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Hey KODY! :x Pick a side! (add Goombas to your sig and we shall all acquire happiness!)
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

What are the sides: Goomba and who else? Mario? I don't like Mario, so I will be a Goomba supporter. But I don't want to add anything to my signature at this time.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Nah, it's either :goomba:s or :duckie:s.
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

I defy your binary dichtotomy. And after all, with the grand founder long vanished I am the leader unit for the Duckie civilization.
Hence, that statement is invalid~
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Jellyfish11 wrote:Nah, it's either :goomba:s or :duckie:s.
:goomba: All the way!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Irwin wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:Nah, it's either :goomba:s or :duckie:s.
:goomba: All the way!
Great, put them in your sig. \:D/

I think Sonuna is saying she wants to lead the duckies... which she can...
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

No, I'm saying your proposition of a binary dichtotomy is invalid. At most this war is entirely one-sided?
Why do you so dislike peace? Do you fear it?
Don't be afraid of peace. Peace likes you.

(in terms of 'me making sense' it's basically all downhill all the time, I'm afraid)
Last edited by Sonuna on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

But peace is boring. :(
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Jellyfish11 wrote:But peace is boring. :(
Not if it's kept so that the people living in peace with eachother can rain destruction on all who oppose them ahahahahahaha!
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Sonuna Hydris Jones wrote:No, I'm saying your proposition of a binary dichtotomy is invalid. At most this war is entirely one-sided?
Peace... You speak of peace yet support the duckies? Do you not know of their evil plots, their dastardly schemes, their sinister devices? They have blinded you; you have become a mere pawn of the duckies. Peace cannot remain while duckies do. We must be rid of them.

Rise up, supporters of freedom! Rise up, goombas from every walk of life! With the help of the goombas, we may yet forge a great new destiny for mankind! One in which children may sleep safely, speech is truly free, and all men may live in harmony!
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Pseudonym wrote:
Sonuna Hydris Jones wrote:No, I'm saying your proposition of a binary dichtotomy is invalid. At most this war is entirely one-sided?
Peace... You speak of peace yet support the duckies? Do you not know of their evil plots, their dastardly schemes, their sinister devices? They have blinded you; you have become a mere pawn of the duckies. Peace cannot remain while duckies do. We must be rid of them.

Rise up, supporters of freedom! Rise up, goombas from every walk of life! With the help of the goombas, we may yet forge a great new destiny for mankind! One in which children may sleep safely, speech is truly free, and all men may live in harmony!
Merely a short while ago I was like you! I led the duckies to freedom as you seek to lead the goombas to freedom, crafting plots of my own to better serve this cause! But I became older, wiser, less proud. And I realized that sometimes peace must be made to better serve the causes of war.
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

PEACE AND DUCKIES CANNOT COEXIST.

This is established fact.
So you lost your trust,
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

:hippy: THE HIPPIES ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD. :x :hippy2:
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Pseudonym wrote: Peace... You speak of peace yet support the duckies? Do you not know of their evil plots, their dastardly schemes, their sinister devices? They have blinded you; you have become a mere pawn of the duckies.
HEY! :x Respect the duck.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Samurai Neil
Popsicle kid

Post by Samurai Neil »

Termite wrote:
Pseudonym wrote: Peace... You speak of peace yet support the duckies? Do you not know of their evil plots, their dastardly schemes, their sinister devices? They have blinded you; you have become a mere pawn of the duckies.
HEY! :x Respect the duck.
Respect the Goomba! After all, we did kill Mario once!
COMING SOON: RANDOM ECONOMY TEXTBOOK QUOTES
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

In my case, the Goombas would kill Mario much more often. That was before they invented hit points for the player character! ;)
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Ducks will obviously win over the Goombas. They can fly and waddle and quack and all that stuff! \:D/ Goombas just... waddle. 1/3 of the abilities doesn't leave much of a chance at victory. :noway:
Samurai Neil
Popsicle kid

Post by Samurai Neil »

We fly...when Mario kicks us.
We can't quack, but you can't kill Mario!

Hit points? Don't speak such BLASPHEMY!
COMING SOON: RANDOM ECONOMY TEXTBOOK QUOTES
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Amethystic wrote:Ducks will obviously win over the Goombas. They can fly and waddle and quack and all that stuff! \:D/ Goombas just... waddle. 1/3 of the abilities doesn't leave much of a chance at victory. :noway:
This is more than a small fight of two different... animal-like creatures, this is bigger than you may be able to comprehend. This is a battle of the wits! This is a battle for the minds of the free peoples! Ducks have the power to deceive others into believing that they are the innocents in an unnecessary war while corrupting the hearts men to kill and steal for their evil purposes. But we, the Alliance of Free Men and Goombas, have something better, we have righteous intentions. We are on the right side. We are on the winning side. We fight for freedom, liberty, and fraternity. We fight for peace. We fight for truth.

Truth and goombas forever on the scaffold, duckies forever on the throne, yet that scaffold sways the future...
So you lost your trust,
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

There are paragoombas, the only edge we really manage is good swimming ability. Which is a substantial edge. Eh, I'll just refound our capital on a water terrain tile, that should take care of it.