Welcome/Goodbye

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

BrokenButBeautiful wrote:Oh, so no one cares I'm back? I can see how much I was missed... :noway:

<3<3<3
BBB
Meh, I don't noticed either. ;)
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

I'm going to the mountains for the weekend, and I won't be back until Sunday. I'm going to take my computer in case there's wi-fi where I'm going, but I can't promise there will be. So if not, I'll see you guys in a few days!
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Goodbye, Jugglah, have an awesome time! :D
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

*Glops up to door* *Opens door lugging in bags*

Gah...gah...to..heavy....I'M BACCCCKKKK! *Throws bag on the lounge couch* Wow, that was a long week! I had a epic vacation in Lake Placid, New York, with my friend. We saw all sorts of Olympic type things, went out for lunch, ate ice cream, shopped...and now I am staying at my Grandparents house for a bit. Busy busy busy. Have I missed anything insanely amazing or awe inspiring?

Jugglah? NOOOO!! I will miss you.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Great to see you back, Ben Linus! :D

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

So...I just found out a couple of days ago that I'm going to NYC! I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning and be back late Saturday night. I'll have some Internet access. Bye! (even though I'm not leaving for a while)
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Bye Kairi! \:D/
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

*gasp* You're going to love New York City! \:D/ (I'm assuming I've gotten the acronym right... :- ) It's awesome. Do you know what you're doing there?
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Kairi

Post by Kairi »

Yep, you got it right! \:D/ We're going to go to the Empire State Building, the American Museum of Natural History, the Intrepid Air and Space Museum, and we're going to take a ferry tour. There's probably more, lol! We might also go see Mary Poppins. :D
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

31899 wrote:Goodbye

Where is 31899 now? I have not seen him around for over a month and a half!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Casey Doyle
Found

Post by Casey Doyle »

I won't be on very much after the 25th.
Merry Christmas!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

KODY 105 wrote:
31899 wrote:Goodbye

Where is 31899 now? I have not seen him around for over a month and a half!
I believe the post you quoted was his message prior to leaving for camp for a good portion of the summer. :) I'm sure he'll be back soon! :D

School will be keeping you busy, prestoncamden? :( Enjoy all your non-ToO things, and maybe you'll still be able to drop by now and then. \:D/
Casey Doyle
Found

Post by Casey Doyle »

You mean... there are things besides ToO? :( :(
Merry Christmas!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Kairi wrote:Yep, you got it right! \:D/ We're going to go to the Empire State Building, the American Museum of Natural History, the Intrepid Air and Space Museum, and we're going to take a ferry tour. There's probably more, lol! We might also go see Mary Poppins. :D
You should try to swing by Ground Zero... it's horrifyingly sad, but at the same time it's just... I don't know. There's a cross in the middle of the place made from the wreckage.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Casey Doyle
Found

Post by Casey Doyle »

Today might be my last day for about a week.
Merry Christmas!
Kairi

Post by Kairi »

Termite wrote:
Kairi wrote:Yep, you got it right! \:D/ We're going to go to the Empire State Building, the American Museum of Natural History, the Intrepid Air and Space Museum, and we're going to take a ferry tour. There's probably more, lol! We might also go see Mary Poppins. :D
You should try to swing by Ground Zero... it's horrifyingly sad, but at the same time it's just... I don't know. There's a cross in the middle of the place made from the wreckage.
We might go, but we haven't gone yet. We haven't been in that area yet. :?
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Goodbye PC11! Don't forget about us! \:D/

StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Although I won't be officially leaving I will be vanishing from the ToO except for Sundays. I start college this week and I don't know how much time I'll have between classes and homework to get on. But I will try to get on every Sunday so I won't be gone all semester \:D/
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Kairi

Post by Kairi »

I'm back from New York! It was great. \:D/
matthias720
Lurker

Post by matthias720 »

Hi, I'm Matthias720. An AIO fan, a lover of books, and a brother in Christ. DanP740 told me about this place on the Chex Quest Fan Forum and I just had to join. I've been listening to AIO for about 10-12 years and I'm confident that I've heard 98% of all currently airing episodes.

I love to read, and I own the entire Redwall series, as well as the Left Behind series, the Door Within trilogy, and the Chronicles of Narnia. I'm 19, and currently in college. I was homeschooled for grades 7-12, and I support homeschooling with all my heart. I am proficient with computers, and I enjoy telling jokes and doing card tricks for my friends.

Well that's about it. If you want to really get to know me, pop over to the CQFF (Chex Quest Fan Forum) with the link above. I usually hang out there. Anyway, I hope to be around here regularly from now on. TTFN.

Matthias720