Taco Bell

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Taco Bell

Post by EK »

...isn't it awesome? \:D/

It's like awesome if you're close to broke and happen to be craving a burrito at 1 in the morning!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I love the new chicken burrito thing. \:D/ It's sooo good. :drool:
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Taco Bell is disgusting. :noway: ...Well, their chicken quesadilla, chicken soft taco, cinnamon sticks, and those Frutista things are good. But everything else is gross, even their nachos. :noway:
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

V-lady wrote:Taco Bell is disgusting. :noway: ...Well, their chicken quesadilla, chicken soft taco, cinnamon sticks, and those Frutista things are good. But everything else is gross, even their nachos. :noway:
Please.

Taco Bell is like God's gift to the fast food industry. :noway:
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Tyler wrote:
V-lady wrote:Taco Bell is disgusting. :noway: ...Well, their chicken quesadilla, chicken soft taco, cinnamon sticks, and those Frutista things are good. But everything else is gross, even their nachos. :noway:
Please.

that would be Subway. \:D/
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Taco Bell rocks! \:D/ If only more fast food were thusly priced.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Felicity Blackgaard
I'm not Gabe

Post by Felicity Blackgaard »

I'm Mexican, so we consider Taco Bell a tragedy. But I do eat it. LOL!

Only thing I love from there is their nachos.
Rughead
Just visiting

Post by Rughead »

YOU ARE WORTHY OF DEATH! :x

I love Taco Bell. =D>
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I just had Taco Bell on Friday for the first time in forever! \:D/ I always get beef Baja gorditas - yum!
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Saturn wrote:
Tyler wrote:
Please.

My thoughts exactly.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Subway is all fine and dandy, but its far from cheap. You basically have to spend at least $5 there. I can get a filling meal at Taco Bell easily under $2, or $3 if I'm really hungry, since they have tons of awesome things in the 79-99 cent range. \:D/ Plus more expensive stuff that is really good but since I don't have a Buy-one-get-one-free discount card for there anymore I don't get those things any longer! :x
Arwen
No way I broke the window

Post by Arwen »

Taco Bell's horrible. I love it, though. I've had Taco Bell A LOT in the past week, though. I need a break. It's one of those places that tastes SO good, but you know the stuff'll kill ya. ;)
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof; is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."
-Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless
greencardigan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by greencardigan »

Taco Bell = Epic Win.
Who do I belong To? Not Earth, Not world, Not Evil, Not mortals, Not wretches, Not horrors

Who do I belong to? Unchanging. Unbreaking. Unfailing. Creator. Immortal. Eternal

Surrender to the sound.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Saturn wrote:
Tyler wrote:
Please.

Subway costs more money than I have...and plus...what kind of 'fast food' place doesn't have a drive-thru....CMON.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Orion. wrote:
Saturn wrote:
Tyler wrote:
Please.

Subway costs more money than I have...and plus...what kind of 'fast food' place doesn't have a drive-thru....CMON.
good things don't come for free. 'sides, get yourself a subway rewards card and get a free footlong for every 75 dollars you spend at a Subway. obviously, this makes perfect sense.

...I like taco bell better'n subway sometimes, even though I work at subway. <_<
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Saturn wrote:
Orion. wrote:
Saturn wrote:
Tyler wrote:
Please.

good things don't come for free. 'sides, get yourself a subway rewards card and get a free footlong for every 75 dollars you spend at a Subway. obviously, this makes perfect sense.

...I like taco bell better'n subway sometimes, even though I work at subway. <_<
And that's why they fail. I'm not spending 5 bucks on a sandwich when I could get 5 burritos at taco bell for the same price and feed like 3 people or so.

Subway is more of between restaurant and fast-food. Because since there's usually only like two people working sandwiches (I think) you sometimes have to wait a long time in a line, it isn't particularly fast.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Probably depends on location... ours is decently fast and actually has a drive thru... a long window and you tell them what you want on your sandwich! \:D/ I have never gone through it though because it seems overly complicated.

But yeah... even ignoring cost, I think I'd take the taste of food from Taco Bell over Subway most of the time anyway. Subway is fine, its not horrible or anything but Taco Bell tastes better. \:D/

If you want a really good sub that probably beats Taco Bell get a grinder from Bellacino's, I say! \:D/
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Woah, you have a subway with a drive-thru? o_O; That's unique.

And yes Taco Bell is just better than Subway.

...also did you know you can get Taco Bell to pretty much customize your burrito? I got a Cheesy Double Beef Burrito the other night with Volcano Taco sauce on it and I got them to grill it. \:D/
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Steak gorditas and chalupas are the bomb dot com. :inlove:
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

Taco Bell is amazing. My Dad's Mexican which probably explains why we have it so much.

But I still prefer Rally's. :noway: