I'm going to South Korea!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Samwise wrote:Welcome to East Asia, you will be only a few hundred miles away from the world's coolest country. :-
Actually, if you really want to visit the world's coolest country, come visit us in Canada - where some of us get snow in the middle of the summer. \:D/
I was actually just there. It was almost exactly like Colorado, except not as cool. ( ;) J/K ) So, it wasn't all that exciting, the one thing I did notice, Canadians are way more polite then people in the States. :thumbsup: I'm going to Ontario this week. Maybe it'll be a little different! \:D/
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Danadelfos wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:
Samwise wrote:Welcome to East Asia, you will be only a few hundred miles away from the world's coolest country. :-
Actually, if you really want to visit the world's coolest country, come visit us in Canada - where some of us get snow in the middle of the summer. \:D/
I was actually just there. It was almost exactly like Colorado, except not as cool. ( ;) J/K ) So, it wasn't all that exciting, the one thing I did notice, Canadians are way more polite then people in the States. :thumbsup: I'm going to Ontario this week. Maybe it'll be a little different! \:D/
I'll be there in a couple weeks. I'm looking forward to finding out what Canadians are really like. \:D/
don't forget the rain.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Stubborn wrote:
Danadelfos wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:
I'll be there in a couple weeks. I'm looking forward to finding out what Canadians are really like. \:D/
*snickers* Everyone get out their fake snow and inflatable igloos! \:D/ We have a southerner to fool! ;)
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Amethystic wrote:
Stubborn wrote:
Danadelfos wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:
*snickers* Everyone get out their fake snow and inflatable igloos! \:D/ We have a southerner to fool! ;)
*cries* I'm not a Southerner! :insane:
don't forget the rain.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Stubborn wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Stubborn wrote:
Danadelfos wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:
Compared to us you are. :-
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Amethystic wrote:
Stubborn wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Stubborn wrote:
Danadelfos wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:
*refuses to accept it*

I am not, and will never be. :noway:
don't forget the rain.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Amethystic wrote:
Stubborn wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Stubborn wrote:
Danadelfos wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:
I'm a Southerner. I live in Southern Canada! \:D/
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Movie Man, what city ? I lived in Taejon as a baby for 8 months in 1978. They have a Christian Academy there, and a Toccoa Falls College friend of mine taught there for a while until 2008.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

Jimmy Barclay wrote:Movie Man, what city ? I lived in Taejon as a baby for 8 months in 1978. They have a Christian Academy there, and a Toccoa Falls College friend of mine taught there for a while until 2008.
I'm 99% sure I'll be in Seoul (or just outside the city), although I'm still corresponding with the school as to the specifics of my job.

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

I'm leaving Monday morning for South Korea!!! Yay!!! I haven't been on the toO a whole lot lately, and I'll probably be on it even less when I get to South Korea, but I wanted to tell everyone the new information. I leave Washington DC at 7am, arrive at Los Angeles around 9:30am, and after about a 4-hour layover I leave for South Korea (15 hours... :snore: ). Pray for my safe travel, especially since it's such a long flight.

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com