This is great! :D

A new board!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

At midnight, this board opened. (Well, 1 a.m. in my time zone, which is why I waited until morning to join). You came in on the first day, Screech - you're not far behind. \:D/
Last edited by Catspaw on Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Cool! Well, I can't open a store or make avatars until I return home on Monday. (As you know I'm in MO, luckily our hotel has wireless internet.)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

dont worry were not getting any requests anyway
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Yeah, last night was fun. I kept thinking that it would be an April Fool's thing, I would start a thread on the TH about it, type "I Slap Floor" and go to bed. Imagine my surprise when it was something as cool as this.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Me wrote:Yeah, last night was fun. I kept thinking that it would be an April Fool's thing, I would start a thread on the TH about it, type "I Slap Floor" and go to bed. Imagine my surprise when it was something as cool as this.
It IS a joke. This board shuts down for good at midnight tonight. But I'm having fun while it lasts! \:D/
Bmuntz wrote:It was realased at Midnight and a bunch of us stayed up really late and posted a lot. It was fun.
That it was! :lol:
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Chandler wrote:
Me wrote:Yeah, last night was fun. I kept thinking that it would be an April Fool's thing, I would start a thread on the TH about it, type "I Slap Floor" and go to bed. Imagine my surprise when it was something as cool as this.
It IS a joke. This board shuts down for good at midnight tonight. But I'm having fun while it lasts! \:D/
RIIIIGHT. :^o
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Yeah, this is definately one of the best (if not the best) mb by a AIO fan so far.

Peace Out

-Gimp
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

In total agreement!! :D =D>
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Yea for ressurecting old topics! I love the ToO! And I still am loving it!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

HOORAY!!! =D> I LOVE the Town of Odyssey! \:D/ I love the people on the Town of Odyssey! :grouphug:
I think this might be against the rules somewhere... might want to check rule 235.626526j. I only say this in case someone gets mad at me for posting in this topic. *runs and hides under a bed wimpering*
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

I love the Town of Odyssey too!! Thanks to Shadowpaw for all of his hard work on this board!
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

=D> =D> Woohoo! Go Shadowpaw!