Welcome/Goodbye

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Welcome back Dan. Bye Trent stay safe and have fun. I'll be watching Whit's End and keeping everything under control. Win the tourny...or at least score a goal. See you when I get back from Disneyland. :hug:
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Good bye, Trent dearest. I won't be here to miss you...maybe the ghost of Frank will do some mourning....
Professor Bovril
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Professor Bovril »

Hello, people. It's been a while, but it has become necessary to come back to the Town of Odyssey to search for something most precious that was taken from me.
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Hello, Bovril. Long time no see. I hope you enjoy your stay, and find what you're looking for. If you need any help, feel free to take it up with the Police Department, and perhaps we can help you find what you are looking for.
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Professor Bovril
Hexadecimal teenager

Thanks for the kind offer, Eugene Blackgaard. I may have to eventually take you up on that, but I currently have other effective resources at my disposal.
Abdul
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Abdul »

Greetings. I am here to aid the professor. Forgive me, for my English is limited.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Abdul! My favorite hit man! Long time no see! Maybe you can come over and me and you can do some traget paratice.
I like this snubs fellow.
General nuisance extraordinaire.
Abdul
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by Abdul »

Perhaps there will be time later for that, Bmuntz.
John Whittaker
Gold Member

Post by John Whittaker »

Well, well. What a surprise! This certainly is... interesting. :)
Professor Bovril
Hexadecimal teenager

Whittaker? Your reputation proceeds you! I fear you were out of town when last I was here, but it's good to finally meet the man behind Whit's End. Perhaps we can compare research sometime.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

Welcome back Chandler and anyone else who has come back since my last post.

I am also "back" now........now to try settling down and getting it through my head that I'm "done" and don't _have to_ do anymore driving (well, not long-distance.......an hour or so max to go visit family every now and then).

Now what will be kidnapping me from the computer is unpacking ](*,) #-o For those of you who didn't chat with me while I was packing, I've got a large military duffel bag stuffed with clothes (litterally, the thing weighs more than I do, and I weigh 157 lbs), a hiking type backpack stuffed with clothes, a normal sized backpack (like the standard school type one) simi-stuffed with clothes, several boxes that I no longer know what is in them, and long-lost-treasures (the things that have slid under seats and stuff and I've forgotten that I even have with me)..........took aproximately four days to pack it (and that was procrastinating).........I'm guessing it'll take me about 4 WEEKS to unpack and get everything sorted :roll: .

Anywho, I am back.........most definately for the summer, but probably even longer than that *YAY*

Peace Out

-Gimp
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Jellyfish
Not as new

Post by Jellyfish »

We're rascals, scoundrels, villians, and knaves,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,

Ah, it's good to be back in this stinkin' town.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Welcome! And if you need help with anything or have any questions.....be sure to contact me!
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Uh oh we are in for it now. *checks her holster and her handcuffs* Yup present and working. Now I just wish that my trusty partner was still here for bavkup. :anxious:
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Hey there, Jellyfish! Great to see ya!
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

I'll cover you, JF. *makes sure his gun is loaded.*

Jellyfish wrote:We're rascals, scoundrels, villians, and knaves,
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,
Is this where you got that from, my good man? :-k
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR FAIR TOWN :anxious: :bolt: :mad:
beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by beka8910 »

Hello fair citizens of the ToO. This post is just to let you know that after my sort absence I am back. :D :D :D
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Welcome back Beka!
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Welcome back, Beka! And Gimp! Glad you're back for the summer! Or what's left of it....