So, what's your weight?

attempting to have every topic known to humankind

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

*thread revival*

About 112.3
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Dr Danielle A Maxwell wrote:And clothes are ... not for me.
Do you just run around without clothes on then? :-s :P

I weighed more than my mom when I was 13 but was a lot skinnier than her, it's because I was strong and muscular... and she was weak and unmuscular.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

ugh! this thread HAD to come back again. :P I'm about 20-25 more than I was last time I posted in here...grrr thanks for the reminder guys. :P
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Don't worry, JF - the same is probably true for me. :( I'm too lazy (and don't want to cry ;) ) to look to see what I posted a few years ago, but I know that I weigh more now! Oh well. Life moves on.

Now, where's that ice cream? \:D/
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

Catspaw wrote:Now, where's that ice cream? \:D/
I think it might be in Mr Ford's freezer...if not Xiao prolly has it.

anyhow last time I check (which was my sophomore year of HS (many many years ago)) I weighed 180. and as I dont have a scale in my house I dont know what it is now but I wouldnt be surprised if it was the same.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

This must be that one thread that will never go away. :x

I've probably gained a few since the last time I posted. It's all muscle, naturally. :noway:
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Lol, I looked back at when I posted and I really haven't changed from that number except I've grown an inch. The funny thing is a year ago I was at 159. I gained 19 lbs in a year... <_< I then lost it all and got down to around 138. But, then I started doing alot more hill workouts and weight lifting and am up to around 144. I in theory could probably lose another 5-10 lbs. But, I'm thinking it's not worth the work. :-
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Danadelfos wrote:Lol, I looked back at when I posted and I really haven't changed from that number except I've grown an inch. The funny thing is a year ago I was at 159. I gained 19 lbs in a year... <_< I then lost it all and got down to around 138. But, then I started doing alot more hill workouts and weight lifting and am up to around 144. I in theory could probably lose another 5-10 lbs. But, I'm thinking it's not worth the work. :-
My goal for the summer is to lose 15lbs. \:D/
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I have not a clue what my weight is, but it's all muscle. :noway:

Seriously though, I've already lost weight since I started working (and I've gained some muscle, hauling heavy boxes around will do that to you..).
...I hate marquees.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Catspaw wrote:Don't worry, JF - the same is probably true for me. :( I'm too lazy (and don't want to cry ;) ) to look to see what I posted a few years ago, but I know that I weigh more now! Oh well. Life moves on.

*joins Catspaw and JF eating the ice cream* O:)

It's impolite to ask a woman's weight! :sumo:
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Chandler wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Don't worry, JF - the same is probably true for me. :( I'm too lazy (and don't want to cry ;) ) to look to see what I posted a few years ago, but I know that I weigh more now! Oh well. Life moves on.

*joins Catspaw and JF eating the ice cream* O:)

It's impolite to ask a woman's weight! :sumo:
I just had a milkshake with a lot of ice cream in it. \:D/
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

When it comes to me, I weigh too much but I can't figure out how to make my stomache statisfied.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Regis Blackbeard wrote:When it comes to me, I weigh too much but I can't figure out how to make my stomache statisfied.
Drink water if you have a big appetite, just drink some water or whatever and soon enough your appetite will dissipate.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Tyler wrote:
Regis Blackbeard wrote:When it comes to me, I weigh too much but I can't figure out how to make my stomache statisfied.
Drink water if you have a big appetite, just drink some water or whatever and soon enough your appetite will dissipate.
Thanks for the tip.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
love.like.rain
Found

Post by love.like.rain »

Sarah wrote:Alright, alright, I'll tell...
88 lbs

And yes, I know I'm under weight. Not exactly considered a bad thing... But I'm not starved by my parents, XD, I eat every second I get!

Sarah
No way, me too! High five!
"Love like rain fall down, love like arms surround. Hold the universe in place, hold my heart in your embrace." -Daniel Doss Band, Love Like Rain

In memory of B. Blackwell. You are loved and missed.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

*takes a deep breath*

140. Maybe more by now.

:- Hey, it's all muscle. I have played soccer (football!) for nearly ten years, now.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I weigh more than I did when I last posted, too. :(

I'm going the wrong direction...I must stop eating the yummy brownies, cookies, cakes, and pies that persist in calling to me. :mad:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Beef Taco
I've been here a bit

Post by Beef Taco »

I'm 6 ft. 1 in. and 150lb. I think that's a good spread...
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Haha, I read through the whole thread - good entertainment! Highlights include seeing Top rejoice every time the thread makes a comeback, watching Clodius Albinus require political knowledge in order to calculate his weight, and remembering some of the older members. So many candid and witty answers!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I read through the whole thing, too, and was quite amused by COT's facetious comments. :lol: