AIO COMPUTER GAMES... What not to wear!

Seriously?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Eugene Blackgaard
Amadeo killed me!

AIO COMPUTER GAMES... What not to wear!

Post by Eugene Blackgaard »

Umm... so what was up with this? :-s

Who's idea was that? Saaayyy how can we make Eugene Meltsner more "hip" and "current?" I've got it! A sweater/vest with out-turned collars! It's like the greasers from the 50s, but dorkier! What will those crazy kids think of next!?

And honestly Connie, what on EARTH were you thinking here?

At least Whit keeps it cool with a stylish oldman red sweater. Mr. Whittaker NEVER goes out of style. \:D/
ToO Comic - #1|#2|#3|#4|#5|#6|Filler#1|Filler#2|#7|#8|#9

In the darkness the Motherhood silently bakes cake and knits sweaters with love in every stitch.
Call me Sergeant Pepper.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

:hilarious:

I don't think Odyssey characters have ever been known for their fashion sense. ;)
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

lol at the captions. \:D/
Computer game Eugene always bugged me. When he talked, he kept reminding me of Larry the Cucumber. O_o I sort of liked Connie's outfit. At least it was a change from her green outfit. :-
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Eugene Meltsner
Tallying up

Post by Eugene Meltsner »

I find this abhorrent! Preposterous! I specifically requested that I be depicted in the games like this!!!

Inconceivable! :noway:
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Eugene Meltsner wrote:I find this abhorrent! Preposterous! I specifically requested that I be depicted in the games like this!!!

Inconceivable! :noway:
To be honest, that outfit is infinitely better than the black vest with jeans. \:D/

Also, topic moved to Whit's End.
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

THAT WAS CONNIE :thud: But... But... She wasn't wearing green.

Eugene Meltsner
Tallying up

Post by Eugene Meltsner »

*chuckle*

Miss Kendall's outfit indeed look's like something a preteen in the 80's would wear. Pink really isn't her color at all! Honestly, the accuracy of these game makers leaves something to be desired!
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Eugene Meltsner wrote:*chuckle*

Miss Kendall's outfit indeed look's like something a preteen in the 80's would wear. Pink really isn't her color at all! Honestly, the accuracy of these game makers leaves something to be desired!
If you ask me, the content of the games themselves leave much to be desired. ;)
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Bruce Day was much better than all of the other cover artists. \:D/
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Bring back the Bruce Day art! :x Where is the Bruce Day layout you promised us, admins!? :x :protest:
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

The Top Crusader wrote:Bring back the Bruce Day art! :x Where is the Bruce Day layout you promised us, admins!? :x :protest:
When was this? I'm right with you then! :protest:
Mrs Jason Whittaker
Classic

Post by Mrs Jason Whittaker »

I like Eugene's outfit. That particular vest looks nice on him. It is stylish for this generation--vests are so "in" right now. Except for the pink, Connie's outfit isn't bad either. These pictures are close to how I imagine the characters. Except that I never imagine Eugene with his hair in his eyes. That does not fit the computer geek image I have of him.
"Your days, at the most, cannot be long. It would be best to use them for the glory of God and the benefit of your generation."
-William Booth
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

George Poindexter wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:Bring back the Bruce Day art! :x Where is the Bruce Day layout you promised us, admins!? :x :protest:
When was this? I'm right with you then! :protest:
If my memory serves me correctly, this might be a, "Nick, do you have a bucket on your head?" kind of moment...Top, did you promise this layout during Iron Crusader campaigning? :shame:

Great captions, EB! :lol:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Eugene Blackgaard wrote:Umm... so what was up with this? :-s

Who's idea was that? Saaayyy how can we make Eugene Meltsner more "hip" and "current?" I've got it! A sweater/vest with out-turned collars! It's like the greasers from the 50s, but dorkier! What will those crazy kids think of next!?
:hilarious: