When do you want Mitch back?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

When do you want Robert Mitchell back?

Never! I hate Mitch!
23%
I want him back as soon as possible! I love him!
25%
In about two or three seasons.
39%
I want him back, but it needs to be four seasons or more.
11%
Mitch? Who's Mitch?
2%

Total votes: 44

AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

When do you want Mitch back?

Post by AIO Psyche »

I want him back eventually, but not anytime soon.
katrinameltzner
I've been here a bit

Post by katrinameltzner »

Mitch does need to be brought back because he is such a great character. Connie needs him in her life, but somehow they need to work out a life together in Odyssey.
Intentions are good;
Committment is necessary;
But in order to move forward,
Actions are required.
Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

mitch is cool

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Absolutely never!! Mitch is better of where ever he is now. Connie and Odyssey are better off too.
Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

Laurie wrote:Absolutely never!! Mitch is better of where ever he is now. Connie and Odyssey are better off too.
i think that it would be cool if mitch came back but i don't what mitch to
date connie
and do yucking stuff mitch come back
but connie should stay away from him

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
Robert Mitchell
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Robert Mitchell »

I think he should come back, he'd give humor to it like he used to.
Vote RM for the *Unofficial*! | You Need to See This!
EugeneFan
OK

Post by EugeneFan »

I don't hate Mitch, but now that he is gone, I don't think he should come back. After several years pass, I might not have a problem with him returning, but at the moment I don't want him to return to Odyssey for a long time.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I voted for two or three seasons. I really liked Mitch, even if he and Connie weren't meant for each other. I think he should come back!
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Maybe in a long while....after Connie's already taken, so we don't ahve to go through their whole relationship thing again. ;) He was a great character when he wasn't around Connie. (And sometimes then, but mostly not.)
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Barely Is wrote:Maybe in a long while....after Connie's already taken, so we don't ahve to go through their whole relationship thing again. ;) He was a great character when he wasn't around Connie. (And sometimes then, but mostly not.)
My thoughts exactly!!
pianokitty
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by pianokitty »

he can come back after connie and him are seeing someone so they dont have to be attracted to eachother anymore.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Laurie wrote:
Barely Is wrote:Maybe in a long while....after Connie's already taken, so we don't ahve to go through their whole relationship thing again. ;) He was a great character when he wasn't around Connie. (And sometimes then, but mostly not.)
My thoughts exactly!!
Yes, this is a good idea. It would be too awkward to have him back around Connie otherwise. But I voted for the two to three seasons option...
Evil Chick wrote:I voted for two or three seasons. I really liked Mitch, even if he and Connie weren't meant for each other. I think he should come back!
...and share Evil Chick's viewpoint.
vanillabean
Lurker

Post by vanillabean »

katrinameltzner wrote:Mitch does need to be brought back because he is such a great character. Connie needs him in her life, but somehow they need to work out a life together in Odyssey.
I agree. Maybe not in real life, but for the show, they definitely need to live in Odyssey. Maybe Mitch could get a job as a detective or a policeman or something. Who knows? I definitely think he's returning, though.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

vanillabean wrote:
katrinameltzner wrote:Mitch does need to be brought back because he is such a great character. Connie needs him in her life, but somehow they need to work out a life together in Odyssey.
I agree. Maybe not in real life, but for the show, they definitely need to live in Odyssey. Maybe Mitch could get a job as a detective or a policeman or something. Who knows? I definitely think he's returning, though.
YUCK!! Connie and Mitch should be kept far apart. They do not belong in the same town together much less married.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Mitch should never come back. Unless he is going to get killed. And I mean really killed this time.
I like this snubs fellow.
General nuisance extraordinaire.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Bmuntz wrote:Mitch should never come back. Unless he is going to get killed. And I mean really killed this time.
Excellent idea!! :D
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

i love mitch...bring him back
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

Bring him back!!!!!!!
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Bring him back in the distant future. Just keep him away from Connie, and only have him in his FBI capacity. An ep or two every now and then with him in it would be ok, just like Jimmy in Living in the Grey.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Laurie wrote:
Bmuntz wrote:Mitch should never come back. Unless he is going to get killed. And I mean really killed this time.
Excellent idea!! :D
It would be almost impossible to really kill off Mitch - who would believe it now? :-

I would like to see Mitch show up in a couple seasons for at least a little while. I want to find out what he does with the FBI, with an action/adventure ep or two, and maybe have Mitch and Connie talk about why they were both foolish during their relationship. I don't think he should (or will) ever return as a prominent character, though.