What did you do today?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

I'm crunching the Family Portraits episodes, which is rather confusing with all of the comments by Dobson, Trout, and the "tape guy". Plus the album is not 13 episodes, it's 8 tape sides. #-o
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I went to class and had to deal with a bunch of loco construction workers on the roof of the building pounding during the lecture and various videos...
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

I awoke (Late! 9:30--I never waken that late), showered (Even though our hot water boiler brole :( luckily, it's att better now), ran errands with mum, watched bits of Mary Poppins on the TV, cleaned my room and stuff....I have Youth Group at my church tonight, so that should be fun :D
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
redcanadian87
I'm a teapot

Post by redcanadian87 »

Wonderful day today!

Got up to a freshly made loaf of bread, (aka took it out of the bread maker) and read for a while (Yay reading contest!) Fell asleap again, waiting for my husband to wake up so we could go out on our "date day"

Finally awake.. He made sandwiches for us, and we headed out to a really cool place called "amazement square" It's basically a 4 story kids museum/ jungle gym. Seriously! there are tunnels and frames to climb on... that's one way of getting around from floor to floor.

After we got over run by a group of kids from the YMCA, we walked downtown to the White Hart, a little coffee shop, for a violet Italian soda. Read a chapter in C.S. Lewis's Mere Christianity

on our way back to amazement square (to take some pictures, and get our IDs back) we looked in some old shops.

Hungry by this point, we headed to the Texas Inn (or T-room) for a Cheesy Western, a funny, and a piece of pecan pie.

It's been a great day.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Work.

I had a rather boring day. Got up at 7, went into work.. At work I did some pricing and worked on getting some stuff together for our scales.. I did some other odds and ends.. moved stuff around, etc. Oh yeah, and I did a bunch of shelf labels. So yeah, it was pretty boring. :(

Then I came home and ate supper and have been on the computer ever since.

(oh, and I just made some spiced chai and it's done brewing right now! *runs off to get it*)
...I hate marquees.
Robyn Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Robyn Jacobs »

Went to work. Ran errands on my lunch. Went to pick up my daughter after work. Went to the hospital to visit my friend's 2 year old little girl who had surgery yesterday. (She is doing well considering she had a major procedure done. It was amazing to watch my daughter interact with her little friend who was hoooked up to tubes and machines and not even care. They just colored and put glitter all over each other) :lol:

Came home and put my daugter to bed. Got on the computer!
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Woke up early, went my my mum's hand doctor, went food shopping, went to Target and other places to get stuff, came home, went out again to other various places, came back home, had lunch, and used the computer. Ta-da! And it isn't even 2:00 pm yet. :D
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

I woke up, read for a while, ate lunch, chatted with some people on #aio and IM, and now I'm at a radio station adding new stuff to the database! \:D/
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Today I haven't done much besides computer stuff, reading, and sleeping all afternoon. I came down with a cold or something yesterday, so have been pretty much out of it today. :(
Last edited by Laura Ingalls on Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
WatchaCall
Animatronic

Post by WatchaCall »

Yard work!
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Read as much as I could, watched A Walk To Remember and CSI, and worked on trees for 3 hours... lame lame trees... And now I'm waiting for my father to get home.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Got a hair cut. :anxious:
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I thought your hair looked shorter!

I did yardwork as well.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I fell asleep at four(am), and then woke up at eleven. (also am) I ate Fruit Loops (\:D/) around 12:30, and did some science. I was on the computer in between all that. And am again now.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Robyn Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Robyn Jacobs »

Went to work. Ran to get a wedding gift on my lunch. Back to work. Picked up my daughter. Came home. Had friends over for dessert and a movie. Fun times! \:D/
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

I woke up early today, prepared everything that I would need for my day, and got carted off to the radio station where I'll be for most of the day. \:D/
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Woke up, showered, cleaned my room...now I'm just hangin' out on the good old internet. I have a lot to catch up on, since yesterday was "Technology Free Day" (My Mum's pet project, all thigns elecrical that are not necessary go bye-bye on Thursdays).
Nasri
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Nasri »

Help!!! It one of those clean up the house day.From Early morning just cleaning,dusting, vacuum,clean the garage,closet cleaning,ahahahah just cleaning cleaning cleaning ](*,) :help:

Check out my newspaper To0 Star
Crazy 4 Pugs
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Crazy 4 Pugs »

I slept for 3.5 hours, went to work for 8 hours, came home, took a shower, relaxed, and wrapped a birthday gift.

Next I'm going to Mira's first birthday party, with a quick stop at Kroger to grab some food.

Then I'm going to come home, crash, and sleep until 6 AM when I'll go back to work...
Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to say something funny or interesting.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I woke up, practiced piano, went to school, came home from school, had lunch, tried to install a game on my computer (which didn't work), went to piano lessons, did devotions, went to swim club (where I got told I look 3 years younger than I really am #-o. I don't look that young though...O and then came home, made supper, set the table, and got on computer. I still haven't eaten yet. \:D/