Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Nasri
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Nasri »

JesusIsAlive wrote:The disclaimer was added to the bottom of the site around 1 AM EST last night, so that would be why many of you are just now seeing it. :p And yes, we were asked to add it to the bottom of the page.

Disclaimer: I wasn't the one who spelled everything out. O:)
So your Catspaw spokesmans \:D/
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Nasri wrote:
JesusIsAlive wrote:The disclaimer was added to the bottom of the site around 1 AM EST last night, so that would be why many of you are just now seeing it. :p And yes, we were asked to add it to the bottom of the page.

Yes, I'm Catspaw's replac... errr... Spokeperson. :evillaugh:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Chandler wrote:Catspaw, are we distant cousins? :-k
I certainly hope not! :noway:
Nasri wrote:Catspaw do you like meat loaf? And what you favorite band? And do have a nickname other than Catspaw? \:D/
I have rarely had meatloaf, but it was okay when I did have it. When I was at camp as a kid, they served meatloaf and then somebody sneezed on mine so of course I didn't eat it, but I kind of hung onto a "meatloaf" is bad" idea for quite a few years. ;) I don't know about a favourite band, but my favourite singer is Michael W. Smith. :D A few people call me Catty instead of Catspaw as a ToO nickname, but not very many. :)
ghostofjohnny wrote:How do you feel about your birthday? Pardon if I sound rude but do you feel as if your getting old(er)? In the sense where your placed into a more "strict adult" group.

Can you ban those that continue to post the icanhazcheezburger pics? They're racist! :x
I am incredibly old. :( I do still like my birthdays, though! \:D/ I can't stop the aging process, so accepting it is the best way to go. ;)

*is a strict adult* :x Clean up your room! Make your bed! Do the dishes! Don't talk back to me, young man! :x

Cats are not racist, unless you are a dog. :noway:
Over The Rainbow wrote: Catspaw, I've always wondered, what do you look like?
You know, two eyes, a nose, a mouth...the usual. ;)

I have posted a few pictures of myself in the past, though not recently, I suppose. Imagine the most gorgeous person you've ever seen, and then cut that in half, and then take it down another notch. If your person has dark blonde hair, green eyes, and looks like me, then that's what I look like. \:D/
Nasri wrote:

Yes, JIA is my spokesperson. I entrust her with answering everybody's questions from now on! \:D/

The disclaimer was added just so that people know for sure that we are not officially connected to AIO or FOTF. Lots of websites have similar disclaimers so people aren't confused. As far as I know, nobody has tried to sue us. ;) And if they did, that's Shadowpaw's problem, not mine. O:) But really, it's just for legal and clarification purposes. No big deal.
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Catspaw wrote:I can't stop the aging process, so accepting it is the best way to go.
Connie disagrees with you.

Quote tags fixed ~Jellyfish
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

To make it better, maybe you should change it to Focus on the Family. Not Focus and the Family.
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

And that rogue space between "trade" and "mark" is staring at me funny... :anxious:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oh dear...it seems that our message is riddled with errors. :mad: Maybe people will sue us over that now. ;)
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Catspaw wrote:Oh dear...it seems that our message is riddled with errors. :mad: Maybe people will sue us over that now. ;)
Sorry, I already called my lawyer. :-
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Woh. How weird is it that your signature has the bible verse that I have been seeing proverbially everywhere?

Edit: Where is the"Shadowpaw farewell speech?" I would like to read the speech.

DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Nasri
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Nasri »

Would you write a tale all book on Shadowpaw?

Check out my newspaper To0 Star
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

If I met the requirements to create a faction, who would I contact next? You, the Mayor, someone else?

Thanks!
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Eugene wrote:If I met the requirements to create a faction, who would I contact next? You, the Mayor, someone else?

Thanks!
PM any one of the Admins :)

That's what I did. :anxious:
Nasri
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Nasri »

PM any one of the Admins
Catpaws. Just PM him like I did.

P.S I can donate much do you need. :D

Johnny
Local Conspiracy theorist

Post by Johnny »

Nasri wrote:
PM any one of the Admins

Catspaw is a ah she :anxious:
Nasri
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Nasri »

ghostofjohnny wrote:
Nasri wrote:
PM any one of the Admins

Catspaw is a ah she :anxious:

Oh my #-o :hammer:

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Nasri wrote:Would you write a tale all book on Shadowpaw?
A tell-all book certainly would be interesting! I need to do some more research to get more stuff to tell first, I suppose. ;) We'll see how that goes.
Eugene wrote:If I met the requirements to create a faction, who would I contact next? You, the Mayor, someone else?

Thanks!
If you have at least 5 members, the $10,000 fee, and a faction name and description all ready to go, then I would be the best person to contact, though if you already sent it to Lizzie or Taq, that's fine too. :)

And yes, as the gender indicator next to all my posts shows, I am indeed a she, not a he. :)
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

Why are you on so early? :shock:
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Why did you pick Catspaw as your username?
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

ghostofjohnny wrote:Why are you on so early? :shock:
I guess "early" is all relative. ;) The times that I'm on the ToO depends on my work and social schedules for the day, and I rarely work the same time twice in a week, so there's some variation. :D I'm not much of a morning person, if I work before noon, I'm probably not going to be online until after work. ;)
Sapphire wrote:Why did you pick Catspaw as your username?
Have you ever heard the AIO episode "The Last Great Adventure of the Summer"? There's a character who's nickname is Catspaw, and when I was trying to think of a good username for an AIO message board, it came to mind. I really like that episode, and I thought the character was cool, so I chose it, and now I'm just used to it. :D