What Time do you Go to Bed?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Johnny
Local Conspiracy theorist

What Time do you Go to Bed?

Post by Johnny »

So currently it's 3:31 where I am and I haven't slept a wink. Lately I've been staying up until 2 in the morning cause I'm to bored to rest. Yeah I should be in bed right now but who cares?

Anyways what time do you go to bed?
Follower of Christ
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Follower of Christ »

Usually I go to bed between 9:00 and 9:30p.m. The reason I am up right now on a Saturday morning is because I was woken up earlier and can't seem to go back to sleep.
This will be my only post this morning; I am going to do my devotions until I am tired again.
Jesus is ready for anyone who is ready for him.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I have no set time because it varies depending on the day's activities in the evening and the next day's morning activities.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

9:00. Sometimes I go to bed a little later if I have homework or extra studying to do. I wake up at 6 every day though, so I need to go to bed that early.
love.like.rain
Found

Post by love.like.rain »

During the week, I aim for 10:00- 10:30. On the weekends, I don't really have a set bedtime. If I'm tired, I go to bed. If I'm not, I don't.
"Love like rain fall down, love like arms surround. Hold the universe in place, hold my heart in your embrace." -Daniel Doss Band, Love Like Rain

In memory of B. Blackwell. You are loved and missed.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

It's usually after 11:00 before I get to bed.. I don't need as much sleep as some people, apparently, as I can go to bed late and feel fine getting up early the next morning.
...I hate marquees.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

8:00 PM
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

At about 10:30 or 11:00.
I do what I do.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Wow, you're all so simple. :-
I shut myself up in my room shortly after 10, but don't "unwind" enough to turn out my light 'til around 11. Then I never fall asleep until 12. >_<
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

This topic is too serious for Hillingdale. ;)

Lately I've been going to bed in the 11-1 range. It used to be later, but I've been very disciplined this past school year. It could change when school lets out... we shall see.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

11 or 12-ish mostly...I used to stay up insanely late every night but then I got old. :(
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I stay up to at least 10. Sometimes later cause HW and other things that happen.
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

I swing towards 3 these days since summer is just starting.

I think that'll change once my parents find out ;)
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

*Goes on the computer at 10:00 P.M., and realizes that I can't access internet at that time* :(

Well, nothing else to do. :x

*Goes to bed*
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

AH maaaaan my grandmother is making me go to bed...

I think I'll just watch the Office on my I-Pod and just log in again in an hour or two :-k
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Or you could, you know, obey your authoritive figures! \:D/
Tyler wrote:11 or 12-ish mostly...I used to stay up insanely late every night but then I got old. :(
Me too, though it hit me later apparently... :anxious: I used to basically always be up until the 2-4am range... now it's more like... 12-1am. Sometimes a bit later when I'm off the next day and doing something interesting.

Plus usually I don't work until noon but instead of staying up late and sleeping until 11 I'd rather get up at a normal time and get things done in the morning before work... you know, like play video games and stuff.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

One of the reasons I go to bed earlier now as well is my job...working till 10 or 11 most nights...I just come home and fall asleep.
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

The Top Crusader wrote:Or you could, you know, obey your authoritive figures! \:D/
Tyler wrote:11 or 12-ish mostly...I used to stay up insanely late every night but then I got old. :(
Me too, though it hit me later apparently... :anxious: I used to basically always be up until the 2-4am range... now it's more like... 12-1am. Sometimes a bit later when I'm off the next day and doing something interesting.
Ditto, to all of it- minus the 'getting old' bit ;).
Ingress Neverwhere
Resident Perditorian

Post by Ingress Neverwhere »

Usually I tend to go to bed around 12:30 - 1:00. If I have to go to work the next day I shoot for an hour earlier so that I at least have six hours of sleep under my belt for the next morning. But in the summer I tend to stay up a little later, like until 2:00, 2:30.

-Kim
The Bible that is falling apart belongs to the person who isn't.

But nobody else is gonna put it right for me,
Nobody but me is gonna change my story!
Sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty!
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

My college habit was to go to bed at 5am and wake up at 8am for class. That worked well until I destroyed my immune system and got ridiculously ill for about six months with a variety of nasty things.

Bleh.

These days, I retire anywhere from 11-3am.