For all you devoted internet listeners...

a question

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Gandalf
Tallying up

Post by Gandalf »

Regarding the note on the deleted dialogue from "Gifts for Madge and Guy", there is actually another short snippet included on the broadcast version but deleted for the album version:

On Both:

Whit: “Try telling that to Madge and Guy.”
Connie“Who?”
Whit“Madge and Guy.”

Deleted from Album:
Harley: “Oh yeah, they live up on Jenson Road, don’t they? Next to the Tide family, you know, Ebb and Flow.”
Tom:“Never mind, Dave”

On Both:

Whit: “Are you all telling me you’ve never heard the story of Madge and Guy?”

I never knew that AIO did this. I wonder what other episodes have lines removed for the album versions.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Gandalf wrote:Regarding the note on the deleted dialogue from "Gifts for Madge and Guy", there is actually another short snippet included on the broadcast version but deleted for the album version:

On Both:

Whit: “Try telling that to Madge and Guy.”
Connie“Who?”
Whit“Madge and Guy.”

Deleted from Album:
Harley: “Oh yeah, they live up on Jenson Road, don’t they? Next to the Tide family, you know, Ebb and Flow.”
Tom:“Never mind, Dave”

On Both:

Whit: “Are you all telling me you’ve never heard the story of Madge and Guy?”

I never knew that AIO did this. I wonder what other episodes have lines removed for the album versions.
Oooh, good one, Gandalf! I didn't know about this!
Samitude
Pilgrim

Post by Samitude »

I have one recorded off of the radio from years ago and it has all the lines in it. Since then I have gotten the Christmas collection on a CD album that includes that story. I don't ever remember noticing it not having those lines. I'll have to check.