Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Hm, I'm not seeing it either. :-k Must be really random. :-s
...I hate marquees.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Do you like randomness, CP?

Is CP an odd nickname?
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

What is your favorite easter candy?

Got any sweet easter plans?
I do what I do.
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

If you were a television program what program would you be?

Edit: Why are there 2 Shadowpaws? :mad: (No I was not stalking I was looking at factions)

DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I can still see it:
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:Do you like randomness, CP?

Is CP an odd nickname?
Randomness can be a good thing, though it can be taken to excess at times!

CP isn't too odd - a few people have used that for me before. :) I think it is a bit funny because CP isn't an acronym because the "p" isn't capitalized in Catspaw, but whatever. It's all good!
GlennAdams wrote:What is your favorite easter candy?

Got any sweet easter plans?
I do have a long-time affection for Marshmallow Peeps, though they didn't seem as good this year. Apparently I'm getting old. :( Everything chocolate is good too! I love Cadbury Creme Eggs, though if I recall correctly the non-Canadians on the ToO won't know the delicious treat I am referring to.

I already had one family Easter thing last weekend, but I don't have any amazing plans this weekend, other than church as usual. I'm a few hours from home for university right now, or else my plans might have beeb a bit sweeter! :D
31899 wrote:If you were a television program what program would you be?

Edit: Why are there 2 Shadowpaws? :mad: (No I was not stalking I was looking at factions)

Interesting question! I'm going to go with "Sue Thomas FBEye" because I'm a little sappy sometimes but still likable and I love Jack. :inlove: (a.k.a. Yannick Bisson...but I promised to try to talk about him less. :( )

The real Shadowpaw (the one with way more posts) had changed his name to Corey for a while, and another user decided to be goofy and change his name to Shadowpaw while it wasn't already taken. Eventually Corey changed his name back to Shadowpaw while the other (fake) Shadowpaw still kept that name. Usually the system wouldn't allow that to happen, but Shadowpaw might have overrode it in the database, not realizing why he couldn't change it normally, or maybe it accidentally let them both have the same name or something. Odd, but not too concerning.
DanP740 wrote:I can still see it:
Thanks for letting me know, Dan. :) I'm not sure why that's happening, but as long as nothing else shows up, I'm not too concerned. It isn't showing up for nearly everybody, which is odd.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Catspaw wrote:
31899 wrote:Edit: Why are there 2 Shadowpaws? :mad: (No I was not stalking I was looking at factions)

The real Shadowpaw (the one with way more posts) had changed his name to Corey for a while, and another user decided to be goofy and change his name to Shadowpaw while it wasn't already taken. Eventually Corey changed his name back to Shadowpaw while the other (fake) Shadowpaw still kept that name. Usually the system wouldn't allow that to happen, but Shadowpaw might have overrode it in the database, not realizing why he couldn't change it normally, or maybe it accidentally let them both have the same name or something. Odd, but not too concerning.
With all due respect, Miss Catspaw, I find this issue a bit of a concern. I have tried to find the official administrative-role posts of Shadowpaw and I usually can only get to the other Shadowpaw's posts. Would you consent to change the "other" Shadowpaw's name to something else, or would that not be possible?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

Post by 31899 »

What else do your super admin powers let you see?

darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Catspaw wrote:I love Cadbury Creme Eggs, though if I recall correctly the non-Canadians on the ToO won't know the delicious treat I am referring to.
We have them, just not year round like you do. :( Have to buy up at this time of the year! But they're like 50 cents each, which always seems like a lot for something that gets eaten so quickly.

edit:
KODY 105 wrote:
Catspaw wrote:The real Shadowpaw (the one with way more posts) had changed his name to Corey for a while, and another user decided to be goofy and change his name to Shadowpaw while it wasn't already taken. Eventually Corey changed his name back to Shadowpaw while the other (fake) Shadowpaw still kept that name. Usually the system wouldn't allow that to happen, but Shadowpaw might have overrode it in the database, not realizing why he couldn't change it normally, or maybe it accidentally let them both have the same name or something. Odd, but not too concerning.
With all due respect, Miss Catspaw, I find this issue a bit of a concern. I have tried to find the official administrative-role posts of Shadowpaw and I usually can only get to the other Shadowpaw's posts. Would you consent to change the "other" Shadowpaw's name to something else, or would that not be possible?
IIRC, the second "Shadowpaw" did not know that there was someone else with that name when they signed up. :) And as they only have nine posts, it shouldn't be too much of an issue. The original: http://www.thetoo.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2 and the second: http://www.thetoo.com/profile.php?mode= ... ile&u=1925
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

31899 wrote:What else do your super admin powers let you see?

I can see all factions and all the archived boards (old election, mod and admin boards) that nobody else needs access to anymore. :D It makes for a long forum index page, that's for sure!
darcie wrote:IIRC, the second "Shadowpaw" did not know that there was someone else with that name when they signed up. :) And as they only have nine posts, it shouldn't be too much of an issue. The original: http://www.thetoo.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2 and the second: http://www.thetoo.com/profile.php?mode= ... ile&u=1925
Yay for Darcie, as always! \:D/ I don't remember for sure - she could be right that the second Shadowpaw didn't realize that the name had previously been taken. :-k
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Questions! \:D/

Have you ever seen Heartland?

Who's your favorite non-Canadian actor/actress?

If you ever had to step down as admin (please don't! We love you Catspaw!), do you know who you would pick as the next permenent admin?

<3<3<3
BBB
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

BrokenButBeautiful wrote:Questions! \:D/

Have you ever seen Heartland?

Who's your favorite non-Canadian actor/actress?

If you ever had to step down as admin (please don't! We love you Catspaw!), do you know who you would pick as the next permenent admin?

<3<3<3
BBB
I've seen ads for "Heartland" on CBC but I've never actually watched the show. It does look interesting, though!

I would probably have to go with Harrison Ford. \:D/ *insert a big dreamy sigh here* Oh Indy and Han... :inlove:

It isn't something that I've given a lot of thought to - there are some people that I've thought would be good at it, but until if/when it becomes necessary, I probably won't give the topic a lot of attention. Things change, so somebody who might be perfect now might not be available at all a year from now. :)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Catspaw wrote:I would probably have to go with Harrison Ford. \:D/ *insert a big dreamy sigh here* Oh Indy and Han... :inlove:

It isn't something that I've given a lot of thought to - there are some people that I've thought would be good at it, but until if/when it becomes necessary, I probably won't give the topic a lot of attention. Things change, so somebody who might be perfect now might not be available at all a year from now. :)
You're leaving us a year from now??? :bullwhip:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Shawndlay wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I would probably have to go with Harrison Ford. \:D/ *insert a big dreamy sigh here* Oh Indy and Han... :inlove:

You're leaving us a year from now??? :bullwhip:
A year was a hypothetical example, not something to mark on your calendars. Sorry for any disappointment. ;)

Note to self: delete Chandler again! She seems to be hard to get rid of. :(
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

*changes his name to something that ends with paw*

How does Firepaw sound? \:D/

(So, it passes to people with paw names, right? :anxious: )
...I hate marquees.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

In that case, the whole board is going to sound like they were just transported out of a Warriors book. O:)
(And if J-man is Firepaw, then Catspaw must change her name to Bluestar. O:) )
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

O snap, apparently that wasn't original. I totally just pulled that name off the top of my head. :shock:

*note to self: google these things first..* :noway:
...I hate marquees.
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: wandering in the desert, searching for my promised land

Post by PJ »

Cadbury Creme Eggs are good. I like the Milky Way, Snicker and caramel eggs the best though.

Have you ever been on a zip line?
Love is stronger than death.

Post by 31899 »

:mad: DON"T LEAVE US CATSPAW. *yelled desperately*

J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Hey what'samatter? Scared of me? I would be awesome as head admin! :badgrin:
...I hate marquees.