What are you thinking about...

right this very instant!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Ryan. I swear, I need to forget about you. You swear and you're a sad, strange little teenager who jumps at me.

I don't want to ride for two hours with Patrick! Please don't make me! I'll sit next to Danny, but no one else! {STOP THINKING ABOUT RYAN!!!}

She thinks I have eating disorder...I do not have a eating disorder...I'm just eating healthy. I do not hate myself! Just beacuse I am exercising more often and caring about what I eat...Sheeh, Mum. Really.

Wish I didn't {RYANN!!! GO AWAY!!} buy that shirt....yuck.

I want to play paintball..but we have no money :( Yuck, I don't want purple hair. Knowing Mark, he'll probably aim for my head. I'll just go sledding...wait, there's no snow. {RYAN! GET OUR OF MY HEAD!! ](*,) } Snap.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Get out of her head already, Ryan!

When the oven beeps this early, and I smell mint, that means COOKIES! J-man would be proud...
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

So far, I'm doing good in the march madness bracket challenge. lol.
I do what I do.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I'm tired. It has been a long and busy day. I hope tomorrow is quiet. I so need and crave quiet. I have a headache.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Secret person
OK

Post by Secret person »

i am exhausted, and my weekend is going to be so hectic i won't have any time to rest! at least i don't have much homework.
I am not as secret anymore. *Starts to cry*
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I'm so glad noone crashed into me. I'm glad jake was there to help me. Thank God everything worked out alright. Even though I was sitting in the middle of the street for 20 minutes before anything happened! What a night...
I do what I do.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Thank God GA is alright. I had a busy night last night as well.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I'm hungry and it's not lunch time yet.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I just really wanna beat my brother... in ping pong!
I do what I do.
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

This thread should really not be able to sink down, it is too awesome for that.
Also, for the sake of having real thoughts in here.....I'm bored.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I am so very sick of rain. I wish it would go away for a while. Today was a better day than yesterday. I don't know why. Talking to Leslie last night really helped. Amazing what family can do!! \:D/
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I like my new haircut. I'm loving this short week. I'm excited for Friday. I just wanna ask her to prom but don't want to hurt another girl either. Life's tough when you're friends with a lot of girls...
I do what I do.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I like my new haircut as well! Sometimes I wonder if you are my alternate self... then I remember that you have all the girls... ;)
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Hmmm... prom will be interesting this year. :p It'd be awkward if I were to ask anyone to go, so I'll just go by myself! \:D/ ...unless, of course, a guy has the guts to ask me to the prom... Then I may be in a pickle. :anxious:

ACK! I have to get a shot this afternoon. I hope I won't be too sore from it since I have martial arts tonight. :-k

I can't wait to go on the missions trip! :dance: Summer is going to be interesting. :yes:
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I'm so glad that DVD I just watched had the audio on it. I was nervous about that since the first time I watched it on TV the station had lost their sound during the program.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Eye dilation! *augh*

I would rather have had a shot.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I wonder if my uncle knows that we might be getting snow before the end of the weekend. I wonder if he is flying here from California, or driving? I guess I'll find out if and when he calls or shows up at the house.
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

When is lunch....

Mom! Jennie is reading over my shoulder! Make her stop!....

Gimme my cell!......

I need a coffee.....

Where is K1?
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

K1 is right here. I posted right after you did!
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

K1 thinks weird........

Oh, a cute smiley! \:D/