Internatiasional debate stuff here.

Use this post to argue.

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Pseudonym wrote:I watched a 9/11 conspiracy movie once; I regret that I did. ;)

It was a complete waste of time, save for some bits of humour I derived from it. O:)

For example:

Proof #1 that the US staged their own attack on the towers or whatever:

At the time of the attack, the President was in some elementary school. When the Secret Service told him that the Centre had been attacked, he waited (get this) A WHOLE SEVEN MINUTES BEFORE GETTING UP AND CALMLY TELLING THE CHILDREN THANKS THEN LEAVING!!!1111!!!!! WHY DIDN'T HE JUMP UP AND YELL AND SCREAM AND CRY AND GIVE THE CHILDREN NERVOUS BREAKDOWNS?!?!?!?!

He obviously staged it. :noway:
I watched a wonderful film along those same lines this past weekend, it even had a closeup of JFK getting shot in the head! \:D/

But, yes... there is zero, zero, ZERO factual evidence that 9-11 was an inside job.

Although I do agree that there are forces at work stopping non-gasoline cars from being produced. :noway:
Secret person
OK

Post by Secret person »

[quote="Amethystic"]Okay, I'm pretty sure that the only Canadians who would call themselves Americans are the ones who don't like being Canadian.

*gasp* Who wouldn't like being a Canadian? it couldn't happen :noway:
I am not as secret anymore. *Starts to cry*
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

The Top Crusader wrote:But, yes... there is zero, zero, ZERO factual evidence that 9-11 was an inside job.
But when you fold a dollar bill a certain way, it SHOWS two towers, and then when you fold it another way, they're GONE!!!! :x It's obviously the government's way of communicating it's dastardly plot to the terrorists! :noway:

Yes, I've had someone tell me that in all seriousness...
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Laura Ingalls wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:But, yes... there is zero, zero, ZERO factual evidence that 9-11 was an inside job.
But when you fold a dollar bill a certain way, it SHOWS two towers, and then when you fold it another way, they're GONE!!!! :x It's obviously the government's way of communicating it's dastardly plot to the terrorists! :noway:

Yes, I've had someone tell me that in all seriousness...
I can fold a twenty dollar bill to show burning towers, then flip it over to show the burning pentagon! :shock:

I wasn't involved in the plot, though. :noway:
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

With all seriousness, there was a Congressional investigation into whether the executive branch of the American government knew about the December 7th surprise attack on Pearl Harbor.

But back to the Canada-ba-- er, international debating!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

I was just in the U.S. with my Air Cadet squadron and every one off the military bases were mean.

KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

What is an Air Cadet squadron?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I've reviewed my opinion and I've decided that if it wasn't the government, it must have involved corrupt and subversive organizations, possibly dealing in legal or illegal business. But I still think it may have been the government. :noway:
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Amethystic wrote:I've reviewed my opinion and I've decided that if it wasn't the government, it must have involved corrupt and subversive organizations, possibly dealing in legal or illegal business. But I still think it may have been the government. :noway:
Yes, because terrorists terrorising people is so out of the question.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Terrorists use unlawful methods of warfare! They should be banned.