Spring/ Summer Plans

\:D/

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

This spring, I hope to go to Naples to see my relatives for Easter.

For summer, I'll get a job. Then do a wilderness trek thing for college. Then College. Ahhh!!!! In a good yet scary way.
I do what I do.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I don't know of any big plans for this spring or summer...we don't do much in the summer usuallly. Our family vacations are always in the fall. \:D/
My sister and mom will most probably be outside in the garden and flower beds for a good chunk of the time, while I stay inside, work on my projects, and get supper together. I mow the yard during the summer too.

WOW! EXCITINGNESS! ;)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

J-man wrote:
King Butter Turtle wrote:
Diddy Kong wrote:Wow! The last two posts sound like the busiest ones so far. Traveling to Germany, getting married, going on a missions trip-- these are major changes!
I, personally, am more excited for the fan site. :anxious:
:lol:

..Look me up if you ever need any web design advice.. ;)
Oh, I'll definetly need it

...when I've got all the content finished in like 10 years. \:D/
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Crazy 4 Pugs
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Crazy 4 Pugs »

- Getting ready for college
- Spending as much time with my friends as possible
- Missions trip to Nicaragua in July
- Maybe going to my cousin's wedding
Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to say something funny or interesting.
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Summer job in Canada. \:D/

i r very excited. :anxious:

It's not actually a summer job. It's more... volunteer work that you get paid for. >.> Anyway. And it's more than just the summer. It's from May to August. And I can't wait. \:D/
don't forget the rain.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Crazy 4 Pugs wrote:- Maybe going to my cousin's wedding
Oh! I will be going to a cousin's wedding in July. The first marriage of a cousin in my generation... exciting! Besides the beach for a couple days with my family, nothing else worthy of note is planned for summer, though I'll likely get some kind of temporary job.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

J-man wrote:
Diddy Kong wrote:Wow! The last two posts sound like the busiest ones so far. Traveling to Germany, getting married, going on a missions trip-- these are major changes!
I, personally, am more excited for the fan site. :anxious:
:lol:

..Look me up if you ever need any web design advice.. ;)
Oh, I'll definetly need it

...when I've got all the content finished in like 10 years. \:D/
\:D/ lol, maybe you can squeeze it all into 9!
Stubborn wrote:Summer job in Canada. \:D/

It's not actually a summer job. It's more... volunteer work that you get paid for. >.> Anyway. And it's more than just the summer. It's from May to August. And I can't wait. \:D/
Volunteer work, that you get payed for. :-s Interesting. :-k
...I hate marquees.
amyinodyssey
Found

Post by amyinodyssey »

My Dad will begin to work for Delta airlines on April 1st (this is no joke). For a better portion of my life my Dad worked for Northwest airlines where I got to fly for free (or incredibly cheap) until I graduated from college in December of 2007. Now praise the Lord Delta has this theory that you can take the girl out of the plane but you can't take the plane out of the girl. This summer I will be able to fly again for free as long as my Dad lives. It makes me happy that I'm still single because if I was married my husband wouldn't be able to enjoy this priveledge that I have. I will be turning 25 this July so I will be able to rent a car.

Which brings me to the question at hand. I was thinking this morning in the shower how much I really need to get out of Colorado. So I think that I would really like to visit my best friend in Rhode Island at the end of the summer.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

amyinodyssey wrote: This summer I will be able to fly again for free as long as my Dad lives.
:hilarious:

As long as he lives in the summer! Do you mean you will start being allowed to fly for free in the summer?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

J-man wrote:
Stubborn wrote:Summer job in Canada. \:D/

Volunteer work, that you get payed for. :-s Interesting. :-k
Don't even, Angie. \:D/
don't forget the rain.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Spring: win Spring Camp-O-Rama (hopefully)
Summer: Work half-week of camp as service crew, then be a camper the next week, then work at VBS the next week, then work another week of service crew. That's pretty much my July...
I'll be turning 15 in August. o_o
Some sort of vacation. My preference would be my uncle's house...
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

DanP740 wrote:....
I'll be turning 15 in August. o_o
Goodness, Danny. You're not allowed to be that old yet! :mad:

My brother is turning 15 in November. The mere thought makes me tired with age and decay. :(
don't forget the rain.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Spring ... not fail my courses! ^_^
Summer ... meet close friends, go to family reunion, go hiking.
And start visiting colleges. :(
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

V-lady wrote:What do you have planned for this summer break? \:D/ Camp? Retreat? Missions trip? Vacation? Doing nothing? ...Summer school? :(
I plan on taking drivers ed the first two weeks of July, then getting my license, and then swimming a lot for the rest of the summer so I can get in shape for when I get my lifeguarding.
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

I am going on a missions trip to Mexico for my spring break! \:D/ We will be setting up on an eyeglasses clinic and distributing glasses. I also have an Easter break, during which I will be returning home for at least a few days... maybe more, depending on how many classes I want to skip. :-

My summer is still up in the air. I'm waiting to hear about an internship I applied for... if I don't get that, I may take an online class or two. So far, no big vacations are in the works, and jobs are scarce at home. But I do plan to be in California for at least a few weeks.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Learn how to play guitar solos.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

I am now officially visiting my sister in Philadelphia by myself for spring break! I just bought the tickets. (well, my parents did 'cause they're buying, score!) I'm so excited!!! \:D/
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

I'm getting a job!!!!!! \:D/

:anxious:

Yea, I'm pretty boring. I'll probably also be helping out with the VBS at my church like I always do. Yay for watching little children! Oh, and not being in school for like....ever. That's exciting. :D
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I'm also going to have swimming every evening monday- friday during july to mid august. I'm excited. And I think I have tennis 2 days a week in the mornings too if I want to go to them.
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Vacation starts Saturday! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.