Why did Butch lie to the Israelites about the Bones?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Why did he lie to about the Bones' whereabouts?

I don't know.
75%
He was a coward (he was afraid of getting beat up)
25%

Total votes: 4

AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Why did Butch lie to the Israelites about the Bones?

Post by AioMan »

I don't know why he did. They do have a episode that has him in it on Album 26, but I have not listened to it. I thought that he didn't want to do stuff with the Bones of Wrath anymore. :thewave:
Last edited by AioMan on Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

If I understand right, he didn't tell them because he was trying to be a secret agent.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

My apologies for bringing up such an ancient topic, but the question was really never answered.

He never lied. The episode you are thinking of is Gathering Thunder. In it, the Bones were supposed to trash Whit's End. He told this to the Israelites, who stationed themselves at Whit's End. But at the last minute, Jellyfish changes the location; they instead trash the Harlequin. He tries to get ahold of the Israelites, but Jellyfish prevents it.

The episode in album 26 is Easy Money. Butch and Sam are the prominent character, but the Bones never appear. We can assume b/c of the lack of the Bones in this ep and what happened in DBD that Butch is no longer a part of the gang.

-Jonathan