Happy Valentine's Day!

The best day of the year... ;)

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Trillspots
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Trillspots »

My sweetheart and I chose not to celebrate this particular holiday. No offense to anyone that enjoys it. :) We just prefer to buy gifts for each other when we find particularly fantastic things, or go to dinner when we're in the same vicinity. (At the moment...he is on the west coast, and I am on the east.)

We will be having a "date night" (which generally consists of arguing about modern art at our favorite little sushi bar, and then grabbing starbucks and going bowling.) when he's here for a week at the end of March, and I bought him a gift that I'm looking forward to surprising him with. :)
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Trillspots wrote:We will be having a "date night" (which generally consists of arguing about modern art at our favorite little sushi bar, and then grabbing starbucks and going bowling.) when he's here for a week at the end of March, and I bought him a gift that I'm looking forward to surprising him with. :)
Yay, someone else who does date nights! \:D/ We do those every week and they're usually spent arguing about if we're going to watch a Godzilla movie, or something more... educational. :noway:
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

Admiral wrote:
Trillspots wrote:We will be having a "date night" (which generally consists of arguing about modern art at our favorite little sushi bar, and then grabbing starbucks and going bowling.) when he's here for a week at the end of March, and I bought him a gift that I'm looking forward to surprising him with. :)
Yay, someone else who does date nights! \:D/ We do those every week and they're usually spent arguing about if we're going to watch a Godzilla movie, or something more... educational. :noway:
We have date nights too but we just had a talk yesterday about what we're going to do to restructure them (make one or two real dates a month and that's going to be our evening at home to read a book on adjusting to baby).
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Stubborn wrote:
jasonjannajerryjohn wrote:
J-man wrote:
jasonjannajerryjohn wrote:I wore all black today! I think that counts as holiday spirit! \:D/
:hilarious:

For some reason I find this funny.. :anxious:
Black is awsome to wear for that v word holiday. My teacher did it, as she is antisocial also, so I did it.
Must one be anti-social to dislike Valentine's Day? :-k
Nope, but it certainly helps. \:D/
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?