Quick! Cunning Creativity Needed!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

So many quality suggestions... can't wait to hear your report back to us, LizzieG. :D
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

Hope your meeting with your friend went well. I don't think I would have had any quality ideas for you, anyway ;). My ideas usually revolve around scaring said friend... like somehow breaking in through their window or door and hiding under their bed for them to get back to the room \:D/. Grabbing their ankle when they walk next to their bed would probably give them a heart attack, though. :-
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Iron and Light wrote:Hope your meeting with your friend went well. I don't think I would have had any quality ideas for you, anyway ;). My ideas usually revolve around scaring said friend... like somehow breaking in through their window or door and hiding under their bed for them to get back to the room \:D/. Grabbing their ankle when they walk next to their bed would probably give them a heart attack, though. :-
I bet you're a joy to be around. ;)

*Remember the good idea*
I do what I do.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

GlennAdams wrote:
Iron and Light wrote:Hope your meeting with your friend went well. I don't think I would have had any quality ideas for you, anyway ;). My ideas usually revolve around scaring said friend... like somehow breaking in through their window or door and hiding under their bed for them to get back to the room \:D/. Grabbing their ankle when they walk next to their bed would probably give them a heart attack, though. :-
I bet you're a joy to be around. ;)

*Remember the good idea*
Now I bet you're a joy to be around. ;)
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

get into her room make sure all the lights are turned off and the door is locked then hide under the bed or in the closet then when she walks by the bed or turns her back to the closet either reach you hand out from under the bed and grab her leg, or quietly step out of the closet and grab her from behind and or laugh minicingly.
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

I arrived right at midnight, and made it to her floor without incident. The halls were quiet. The night was young...

I considered calling her, but since I never call people that late out-of-the-blue, I thought it might make her suspicious. In retrospect, though, it probably wouldn't have.

So I just knocked at the door. As I expected, she said "come in!" I opened the door, and she was with a friend. When she saw me, she look absolutely shocked... then broke out into a huge smile and exclamations of surprise and delight. And of course: :hug: She told me later that she almost wasn't sure it was me at first, because she'd had no clue that I was coming (yay for the secret not getting out!).

We had a marvelous time, even though she had a lot of homework. She's pretty much the only person I would risk pulling a Surprise!-You-have-a-house-guest-for-the-rest-of-the-week! move. However, lack of sleep and prolonged exposure to outdoor coldness gave me a terrible cold right as school was starting last week, but it was definitely (mostly) worth it.

I showed my friend, thelovelyrose (:D) this thread at one point, and she liked JesusFreak42's idea the best. As for me, I would've loved to have tried the hide-under-the-bed-and-grab-the-ankle approach. Sadly, I didn't see that idea in time to implement it... though I probably could've quite easily. :( I got the reaction I'd been hoping for, though, even without shouting and theatrics. ;) Keeping my schemes a secret for more than two months was a feat in itself. :yes:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Now that she knows about ToO, you can't plot any more schemes here without her possibly finding out. :-$
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Chandler wrote:Now that she knows about ToO, you can't plot any more schemes here without her possibly finding out. :-$
:lol: My thoughts exactly, Chandler. :highfive:
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Yay, glad to see your surprise worked out so well, LizzieG. I'll bet you enjoyed her look of shock.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

How fun! \:D/ I'm glad that you had a good time with your friend, Lizzie! :D Tell her she should come on the ToO again. :shame:
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Haha, that's great. \:D/ Such fun! Good job in your suprising her thing.
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

Yes, it was a great accomplishment! Though, sadly, I'll never be able to top that... with the same person, at least. :(
Catspaw wrote:How fun! \:D/ I'm glad that you had a good time with your friend, Lizzie! :D Tell her she should come on the ToO again. :shame:
If this is indeed true, I may get her to come back yet! \:D/
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

LizzieG wrote:Yes, it was a great accomplishment! Though, sadly, I'll never be able to top that... with the same person, at least. :(
Catspaw wrote:How fun! \:D/ I'm glad that you had a good time with your friend, Lizzie! :D Tell her she should come on the ToO again. :shame:
If this is indeed true, I may get her to come back yet! \:D/
It is TRUE!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Click my siggy! :-$

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny