What are you thinking about...

right this very instant!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

We need to start a "Save Eugene" campaign... we must make him the last character alive in the character elimination competition.

On a side note, tonight is CHURCH!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I guess I'll get Burger King for dinner. I was going to have pizza, but I had that for lunch. I am just too tired to cook.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

That nap felt really good.

I'm all for what K1 said. ;)
I do what I do.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Youth group was awesome! But the game was a bit weird...

Like the army teaches you, never volunteer!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Everyone is failing the quiz I made.
I hope I do ok on my math quiz tomorrow. I should study that and Spanish.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I'm thinking about how tired I am again. Musical practice went better than expected. God, please let me do good on the calc test tomorrow! I've tried my hardest!
I do what I do.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

The last three posters in this thread are all "Save Eugene" campaign members! This is great!

On another tangent, I will be praying for you, GlennAdams, for your calculus test.

I keep hearing some voice in a television show in the other room as if it were over a public address system and keep thinking it is the gas station guy from the episode about Eugene and his father Leonard Meltsner...

Youth group was great! I got two more pages of notes again...

EDIT: Will I ever get the commands straight as opposed to mixing them with the [size][/size] commands?
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

The Kitchen light now works. The electrician just reached in there and unscrewed the broken bulb. Why couldn't I do that yesterday morning? If I had been able to do that it would've saved me $90. Oh well, it's fixed and it's nice to have the phone number for that firm in case something else goes wrong. Which knowing me and my rotten luck could happen.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

The weather and road conditions for next week and my ultrasound Monday (I am so excited).
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Headache. Pain. "Syllable of dolor" like Macduff says in Macbeth. ](*,)
hubcap
new and improved danny
new and improved danny

Post by hubcap »

stitches, EKGs, blood, low blood sugar, new piano students... Ahhhhh!! :mad:
Do you believe in the couch?
violet flower
Peace and love to youse all!
Peace and love to youse all!

Post by violet flower »

I love my new machine!

No world view today yay!!
WatchaCall
Animatronic

Post by WatchaCall »

Getting very close to 1,000 posts. One closer now.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Today was pretty good. The school day seemed to fly by. It was kind of stressful but not really... Anyways, I'm going to relax and try to watch those American Idol episodes I missed. \:D/
I do what I do.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I got rid of all of those pennies that I found on Wednesday. Or at least I hope that there are no more. $10 worth, that's pretty good. Much easier to spend two five dollar bills than $5 worth of pennies, or at least I think it's easier.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Headache and math tests... hm...

I am glad they are all over now. I wonder how I did...
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I'm really glad I got to watch that American Idol episode that I missed. ;) I am also thankful that it is the weekend.
I do what I do.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I'm happy I got 106% on my Spanish test, and 100% on my bio test, and 96% on my math test. It's exciting. And I have hardly any homework this weekend too, so now I'm weird. I'm home alone singing a song about how I have no homework. ](*,) must- act- normal
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Should I start that Lincoln biography? I just re read the reviews again and reading the reviews makes me want to start the book. I haven't finished the novel I'm reading. In fact I haven't gotten very far at all in the novel I'm reading. Mostly because I've been too tired at night, or distracted by something on TV to read it. Now I want to start a biography of Lincoln that will probably take longer to read than the novel. Why do I do this to myself?:mad:
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I guess I'm going to the game tonight. I can't go tomorrow though. I've got musical practice. :)
I do what I do.