What was the Last video game(s) you played?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

LizzieG wrote:
Ben Linus wrote:
Jugglah wrote:
LizzieG wrote:I played Rollercoaster Tycoon. For four hours. And Lizzie's Lakeshore Lodge was an amazing park! \:D/

And Rollercoaster Tycoon is not a video game, I know. :anxious:
Haha. I've gotten hooked on Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 again recently. I have good parks, but I never win the objectives because I can never get enough guests in time. Oh, well. It's the most fun way to waste time that I've found. :D
I used to play that game a lot....This sounds murderous, but you ever tried to drown your park goers? One of my police man....he caught a vandal and drowned him! It was crazy, I watched him dunk this guy into the water and drown and I was like :huh:
Then my rollar coaster would crash because I forgot to change the number of cars and people would die...my park rating would go down...and then... :surrender:
Oh yes, I've drownded people. And purposely made crashing rollercoasters and water slides. And made mines: desert areas with no walkways where the people just wander around confusedly. :anxious:

Whoa, what version of Rollercoaster Tycoon do you have? I didn't know people could drown other people! :o
Haha-I do that to. I love seeing those idiots confused :D
I think I have the origenal one....But I only saw the police guy drown someone once-it was a rare occurence. :-
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
Rodney Rathbone
Pilgrim

Post by Rodney Rathbone »

Zappazoids: Killer Death! Its great!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Rodney Rathbone wrote:Zappazoids: Killer Death! Its great!
If only!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I beat my brother in NFL street! :)
I do what I do.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Infocom's Hitchiker's Guide game.

AGH my brain
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

The Battle for Wesnoth, my current addiction. :anxious:
...I hate marquees.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

Super Nintendo!
Minutes ago: Super Mario World
Yesterday: Tetris 2
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Lego Star Wars II. Fun game. It has a few bugs, which are a bit annoying when you are about to complete a level. :boohoo:
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Pretty_Pink
Not as new

Post by Pretty_Pink »

Wii sports
Dont make me come down there
-God
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Fallout 3 \:D/
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Katrina McCalister wrote:Lego Star Wars II. Fun game. It has a few bugs, which are a bit annoying when you are about to complete a level. :boohoo:
Isn't there one right near the end of one of the levels in "The Empire Strikes Back?" It took Aeva and I about ten minutes to get by it since it wouldn't let us open the door...
LEGO Star Wars II for me, too!
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

WarioWare: Smooth Moves. Hilarious game. I ask you, in what other game can you shred a cell phone with a cheese grater? Makes me laugh.
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

NFL Street 2
I do what I do.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Pretty_Pink wrote:Wii sports
I played a tiny bit of that on the 25th as well. :D
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

Last game I played was WiiPlay! Huzzah for the Wii! \:D/
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Oblivion. lol, sniping goblins from sneak at some mildly ridiculous distance and this is before I even finish the tutorial
Improves on Morrowind in a number of aspects, mostly streamlining the GUI and system.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jenari Redev wrote:Last game I played was WiiPlay! Huzzah for the Wii! \:D/
Same here! I did some cow racing, table tennis, shooting, and air hockey (or whatever they call it) with my sister! \:D/ Good times.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Sonuna wrote:Oblivion. lol, sniping goblins from sneak at some mildly ridiculous distance and this is before I even finish the tutorial
Improves on Morrowind in a number of aspects, mostly streamlining the GUI and system.
Bethesda RPGs > JRPGs.

>:l
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Tyler wrote:
Sonuna wrote:Oblivion. lol, sniping goblins from sneak at some mildly ridiculous distance and this is before I even finish the tutorial
Bethesda RPGs > JRPGs.

>:l
no u

Katamari Damashii, because I obviously didn't have enough songs stuck in my head already.