Random Things That Remind You Of The ToO

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

'nuff said. :noway:
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

:hilarious:

Do you have a problem, Dr. Watson? JK
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Angel Food cake always reminds me of Angel.. \:D/

..We've had a couple homemade ones lately to use up surplus eggs from our chickens.. \:D/
...I hate marquees.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

JesusIsAlive wrote:Image

'nuff said. :noway:

:lol: That's great!\:D/

But I don't like encountering problems. :noway:
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Whenever Mr. Perrin brings up jewelry, or clothing, I always think of Jeremy... weird.

Whenever I see Ricky, I get reminded of those pics drawn and shown in Whit's End of Richard Maxwell.. then again, Ricky reminds me of Maxwell, so... well, names aren't everything these days...
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I saw someone at our library today that looked quite similar to Catspaw...at least enough that it reminded me of her right away. O:)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Laura Ingalls wrote:I saw someone at our library today that looked quite similar to Catspaw...at least enough that it reminded me of her right away. O:)
I do love libraries! \:D/

I first saw the DrWatson Debugger message at school and I thought that I actually had a pop-up telling me about a problem, and of course I started laughing because of the name, and then when I tried to click on it I realized that it wasn't actually a message on my computer. :anxious:

I'm eating a mini Kit Kat bar right now, so of course I'm thinking of the user formerly known as Kit Kat (currently InHisArms, I think). \:D/
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I was watching a cartoon a few moments ago and happened to notice a credit for Karen Doyle, which reminded me of Karin/Aelwyn who never comes here anymore, but it still reminded me of The ToO. :D
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Laura Ingalls wrote:I saw someone at our library today that looked quite similar to Catspaw...at least enough that it reminded me of her right away. O:)
I've seen lots of Catspaw look-alikes...but have always been sadly disappointed (and embarassed) when I called out "Catspaw!" :(

I also have a Canadian dime (from Trent DeWhite! \:D/) from the Colorado convention in my wallet...but for some reason, I'm always more reminded of Jack and Joanne Allen than the ToO when I see it. ;)
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

I heard Frank's real name in an Odyssey episode that I had forgotten had it! \:D/
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

I watched a Hogan's Heroes last night that had Hal Smith as a guest star, and I thought of the ToO. \:D/
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Frank wrote:
I've seen lots of Catspaw look-alikes...but have always been sadly disappointed (and embarassed) when I called out "Catspaw!" :(
Other than that one time! \:D/
Pseudonym wrote:I watched a Hogan's Heroes last night that had Hal Smith as a guest star, and I thought of the ToO. \:D/
I love that episode, simply because Hal Smith is in it!

I ate some Froot Loops the other day and thought of every single member of the ToO! O:)
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Well, today I was watching Christmas with the Kranks. I saw the guy who does the voice of Mr. Washington on it. I was surprised.
I do what I do.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

GlennAdams wrote:Well, today I was watching Christmas with the Kranks. I saw the guy who does the voice of Mr. Washington on it. I was surprised.
I just saw that movie today too and I didn't realize until I saw your post who that was! As soon as I read your post I knew exactly who it was, because I saw Mark Christopher Lawrence in a different movie ("Life is Ruff" - he plays the dad, so it was very Mr. Washington-like) but I wasn't observant enough when I was actually watching this movie.
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

I was at the bookstore a few days ago and I saw a book about "Little House On The Prairie" which reminded me of Laura Ingalls of course.

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I have two. :D

My daughter got an outfit sent to her for Christmas made by a brand called "Young Hearts," which reminded me how I miss Catspaw's "Young ToO Hearts Turning."

And I just banned a spammer on a different board that had xiao as part of their email address. But unless xiao has begun a new life as a runescape spammer, I don't think the two are connected. ;)
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

My older brother said an Anne of Green Gables quote the other day and that reminded me of Angel and Dodge. :lol:

And I saw Harrison Ford on part of a movie last night which reminded me of Catspaw. :p
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

Orange wrote:My older brother said an Anne of Green Gables quote the other day and that reminded me of Angel and Dodge. :lol:

And I saw Harrison Ford on part of a movie last night which reminded me of Catspaw. :p
Hah, that's amazing.
And now I understand what you meant....heh.

I saw a guy in another car that looked like Pseudonym (at least the pictures I've seen of him). \:D/
hubcap
new and improved danny
new and improved danny

Post by hubcap »

Airport remind me of the ToO! Aaaand... after today, so will Subway!! \:D/
Do you believe in the couch?
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I think it's obvious who I was reminded of while browsing fabric online tonight...