Favorite AIO Quotes

waht are they

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
dancer02248
I've been working out

Favorite AIO Quotes

Post by dancer02248 »

welll...i'm listening to the coolest dogs right now so, here are some from there...

Wooton: oh, wait, wait a second, i'm not taping
oh yes, i am
no, no i'm not
marvin-the red light's on
wooton-oh, ok then i'm filming

marvin-this is a song i call "the man i used to be"
wooton-oh, yeah, i remember him

was this topic already started?
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Eugene:Like isn't a word I'd like to use.
...I hate marquees.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

My favorite quote is from Life Trials of the Rich and Famous. "That boy is living proof that computers destroy brain cells." Liz said this about Nathaniel.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

To borrow the colloquiliasm.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I happen to think that it is true. I have said it about my brother and even me often enough.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

"I'd rather have my fingernails pulled out by a pair of rusty pliers" - Bernard on the thought of being related to Eugene.

"Prepositions are not words that I end sentances with." - Eugene, after self-enforced sleep deprivation.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Wooton’s Answering Machine Message on “Nothing But the Half Truth”Oh boy, let me try this again. Ok, Answering machine message, take 31: “Hello, you’ve reached Wooton Bassett’s answering machine! I’m home right now making an answering machine message, but I won’t be here when you call. So, if you’ll kindly leave your number, I’ll call you back tonight, or maybe not tonight, cuz I have to take my Christmas tree down off my roof, yes, I know it’s only May, but some of my neighbors are complaining, you know...” *beep* *beep* Oh man, too long again? This is really hard! *ring* *ring* Oh, Hello, you’ve reached Wooton Bassett’s ear. If you’ll kindly say something, then I’ll say something back! *snort* beep

Some days you get your soul puréed, and handed to you in a melancholy milk-shake. - Mack McCorby
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

Evil Chick wrote:Wooton’s Answering Machine Message on “Nothing But the Half Truth”Oh boy, let me try this again. Ok, Answering machine message, take 31: “Hello, you’ve reached Wooton Bassett’s answering machine! I’m home right now making an answering machine message, but I won’t be here when you call. So, if you’ll kindly leave your number, I’ll call you back tonight, or maybe not tonight, cuz I have to take my Christmas tree down off my roof, yes, I know it’s only May, but some of my neighbors are complaining, you know...” *beep* *beep* Oh man, too long again? This is really hard! *ring* *ring* Oh, Hello, you’ve reached Wooton Bassett’s ear. If you’ll kindly say something, then I’ll say something back! *snort* beep
that has to be one of the greates quotes ever
Jeffro
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Jeffro »

The one from "Mandy's Debut". (I had to check this one out. I love the phrase, it is just too hard for me to remember.)

Connie: Didn't you tell whit you would do the windows today?
Bernard: No, I told him I'd do them tommarow.
Connie: Well, yeah, but you said it yesterday.
Bernard: Then I'll say it again today; I'll do them tommarow
Connie: But then when tommarow is today, todays yesterday will be yesterdays today and the windows still wont be done.
Bernard: Sure they will. Tommarow. Of cource by then, tommarow will be today, so I may never see you again.
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

yupp ^that's another great one...i just can't think of them all there's too many, i just was listening to one, and found two or more extrememly memorable quotes
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

"Women...Can't live with them...Can't get my laundry done without them..."

-Nick Mulligan, Secrets

BC
Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

i don't know what my fav aio quotes

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
katrinameltzner
I've been here a bit

Post by katrinameltzner »

Bernard: "Well, stuff me with feathers, and call me a pillow!"

Harlow Doyle: "We'll never get anywhere if you keep repeating yourself, repeating yourself!"

Please don't double post. Thanks JF
Intentions are good;
Committment is necessary;
But in order to move forward,
Actions are required.
Immortal Coil
Not as new

Post by Immortal Coil »

"The best is yet to come" -Whit
"You have more loopholes than a spagetti strainer" -Connie
Conniepaw
Smile for the camera

Post by Conniepaw »

Connie: this is a key...say it k-e-y
Eugene: Miss kendall u jest!
Connie: I am the teacher u r the student...say it
Eugene: (exasperated) key
- A License to Drive

Eugene: Mr Riley! wat r u doing here?
Tom: naynaynaynay
-Best Intentions

Eugene: u really should read more history miss kendal
Connie: how would u like to be history eugene?
-The living navity

Rusty: lap top right?
Jellyfish: duhhh wat was ur first clue??? that it was sitting on my lap?
- somewhere in the blackgaard series

Whit: the best is yet to come!
- Gone....
This one always sends chills up my spine!
Immortal Coil
Not as new

Post by Immortal Coil »

Actually I guess the "Best is yet to come" line should really be attributed to A Prayer for George Barclay.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Immortal Coil wrote:Actually I guess the "Best is yet to come" line should really be attributed to A Prayer for George Barclay.
But the meaning that most fans attach to it is from "Gone...", so I think that's still fair. It wouldn't be such a classic, much loved line if it was only in "A Prayer for George Barclay." However, you are technically correct, Immortal!
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

dancer02248 wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:Wooton’s Answering Machine Message on “Nothing But the Half Truth”Oh boy, let me try this again. Ok, Answering machine message, take 31: “Hello, you’ve reached Wooton Bassett’s answering machine! I’m home right now making an answering machine message, but I won’t be here when you call. So, if you’ll kindly leave your number, I’ll call you back tonight, or maybe not tonight, cuz I have to take my Christmas tree down off my roof, yes, I know it’s only May, but some of my neighbors are complaining, you know...” *beep* *beep* Oh man, too long again? This is really hard! *ring* *ring* Oh, Hello, you’ve reached Wooton Bassett’s ear. If you’ll kindly say something, then I’ll say something back! *snort* beep
i love that! what episode is it from?
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

"I got to remember to think, PPOOSSIITTIIVVEELLY! Ha, ha, ha!!"

I have a ton more, I just can't think of them! :D
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

poWerbOy wrote:
dancer02248 wrote:
i love that! what episode is it from?
It says that it's Wooton’s Answering Machine Message on “Nothing But the Half Truth”.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.