High School Musical

the epic phenomana that is sweeping the nation!

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
mydoghasfleas
Processing
Location: im all in your head....heh.heh.heh, okay, fine FDL ,WI

Post by mydoghasfleas »

okay, listen its not immodest compared to everything else out there. however, to us, as Christians, we should be able to recognize that even the little things, such as a tight or low-cut shirt is still immodest. so to you you, yes, it might be the cleanest thing ever, depending on your standards.
your mom's so old when you tell her to act her age,

she turns to dust.
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Well actually I saw the trailer and everything but I did not see anything immodest to my knowledge. :)

It's rated G people I doubt that people are all that immodest when it is rated G!
mydoghasfleas
Processing

Post by mydoghasfleas »

*sighs* okay,"teyve" I'm guessing you are really JED so I'm not gonna talk to you about this subject anymore

she turns to dust.
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

May I ask why not? I don't see why you don't want to talk about it anymore.

And Yes I am JED.
mydoghasfleas
Processing

Post by mydoghasfleas »

I've argued with you enough on this subject ](*,)

she turns to dust.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I happen to agree with JJJJ that HSM is cool. I just saw it the other day and think it is great. Tell me what you think of this.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

So I'm bumping this thread to say that I finally saw HSM 3....and I think it may be my new favorite movie ever! It's exactly how my class felt about graduating, so it was bittersweet. But amazing! \:D/
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

Oh, so a Disney movie's actually worth watching this time? O:)
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

There are a few Disney movies worth watching.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

There aren't very many Disney movies worth watching. High School Musical, obviously is good, but the only reason I like that one is because I'm a Broadway/musical buff. I just watched that movie, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, and it was terrible. Too many cliches, plus I hate animal movies anyway, much less talking animal movies.

Anyway, High School Musical was great.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Mountain_Girl
Classic

Post by Mountain_Girl »

the HSM series is AWESOME! I love it and I'm 19.....I kind of felt weird that I was the only 19 year old in the theater to watch it until this girl who was maybe a year or two older than me came in with her two friends who gave her a hard time about it...lol

I saw it with my mom.....lol.....she is in her 60's and actually really like HSM.....my fiance on the other hand.....well....he makes fun of it...lol...he has very funny commentaries on it.

I think it is a great movie series for kids because it show them not to judge others....

the one thing I have always wonder is if Sharpey is bi-polar or something.....inthe first movie she is mean and then nice, in the second she is bad to being mean and then she is nice in the end ( again), in the third she is the same way.....what the heck!!?!?!?

ImageImageImageImage
stingcameron
Popsicle kid

Post by stingcameron »

i like hsm 1 it's really cool they can sing great
There is a ToO Conspiracy going on. Go to City Hall and read about it before it's deleted, and help discover the truth.
dodobirdeee
Gold Member

Post by dodobirdeee »

I really liked HSM 1. 2 was ok, I didn't like the songs as much. I haven't seen 3 but I want to.
birdeee
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I like High School Musical because it's sweet and simple and just plain fun. I like stuff that's colorful, happy and upbeat. I haven't seen HSM 2 or 3, but I definitely want to. Cheesy and silly though some of HSM is, it's still good fun. The singing isn't the best, but I like the choreography because I like to dance too.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

"Spectacular" was better. :noway:
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

dodobirdeee wrote:I really liked HSM 1. 2 was ok, I didn't like the songs as much. I haven't seen 3 but I want to.
Wow..that's like exactly how I feel. :huh:

\:D/
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

Shennifer wrote:I like High School Musical because it's sweet and simple and just plain fun. I like stuff that's colorful, happy and upbeat. I haven't seen HSM 2 or 3, but I definitely want to. Cheesy and silly though some of HSM is, it's still good fun. The singing isn't the best, but I like the choreography because I like to dance too.
I have to agree with everything in this post. It's not supposed to be some grand epic movie, like LOTR, just a fun, happy, upbeat children's movie/musical. :yes:

It really bothers me when people are like, "That movie is so stupid. It's so not cool." I think actually they're the ones who look stupid 'cause they're trying to look so cool and mature. \:D/
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

SPOILER!

Since there are some HSM fans around here, I thought I would see what you thought of my idea. For those who have seen HSM3 then you know that Chad and Troy are at rival colleges. Don't you think that would make for a better HSM4 story?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Johnny
Local Conspiracy theorist
Local Conspiracy theorist

Post by Johnny »

Over the Rainbow wrote:
Shennifer wrote:I like High School Musical because it's sweet and simple and just plain fun. I like stuff that's colorful, happy and upbeat. I haven't seen HSM 2 or 3, but I definitely want to. Cheesy and silly though some of HSM is, it's still good fun. The singing isn't the best, but I like the choreography because I like to dance too.
I have to agree with everything in this post. It's not supposed to be some grand epic movie, like LOTR, just a fun, happy, upbeat children's movie/musical. :yes:

It really bothers me when people are like, "That movie is so stupid. It's so not cool." I think actually they're the ones who look stupid 'cause they're trying to look so cool and mature. \:D/
Actually we just have good tastes in movies ;)