Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jellyfish11 wrote:Why are so many people asking questions about the Random thing??
Because they all want to make money by making me work by answering questions, I suppose! \:D/

Which reminds me, I'm going to go delete that other post of yours before I switch back the money to normal! \:D/
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I regret to inform you, Miss Catspaw, that you missed my last question. I do not want to bug you, but I am curious about the origins of the ToO.

Who was the administrator of TH, may I inquire?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Catspaw wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:Why are so many people asking questions about the Random thing??
Because they all want to make money by making me work by answering questions, I suppose! \:D/

Which reminds me, I'm going to go delete that other post of yours before I switch back the money to normal! \:D/
Hey! :x
I didn't even go over my limit all day!! I didn't spam at all!!
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

KODY 105 wrote:I regret to inform you, Miss Catspaw, that you missed my last question. I do not want to bug you, but I am curious about the origins of the ToO.

Who was the administrator of TH, may I inquire?
Sorry - I was on question overload yesterday and never even saw that question!

If you're really interested in the TH, have you ever taken the time to peruse the TH archives? The link is also available in the top right-hand corner of the forum index of the ToO.

The TH had multiple admins all at the same time. If you're wondering if a TH admin created the ToO, I'm pretty sure the answer is no. Shadowpaw, the founder of the ToO, was a moderator on the TH for a long time, but I don't think that he was an admin, or if he was, he was a mod for a long time before he was an admin there. :) He was more than just a regular member, either way. Does that, plus the archive link, answer your question, or not really? :-k
Jellyfish11 wrote:
Catspaw wrote:

Hey! :x
I didn't even go over my limit all day!! I didn't spam at all!!
You said in your previous question that you didn't really have a question but just wanted to post for the money.
Jellyfish11 wrote:Catspaw, why am I posting here even though I don't have a legitimate question and my true motive is probably just to earn money even though money is the root of all evil? :-k
^ The content of your post, as quoted in my reply before I deleted your post. Posting just for money in a way that causes me trouble means that the very least that I should do is remove the $10. ;)
mdetective12
I'm memorable

Post by mdetective12 »

Even though I already PMed you...I have another question for Catspaw:
How do I earn my ToO bucks?
~AC~
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

c_writer wrote:Even though I already PMed you...I have another question for Catspaw:
You post stuff! \:D/

You can also get a job by clicking on the 'jobs' link on the top of the page, if you don't have a work permit you should click 'Odyssey Citizen' and then you'll get $25 every three days. :)
The good ol' ToO.
mdetective12
I'm memorable

Post by mdetective12 »

thelordismyshepherd wrote:
c_writer wrote:Even though I already PMed you...I have another question for Catspaw:
You post stuff! \:D/

You can also get a job by clicking on the 'jobs' link on the top of the page, if you don't have a work permit you should click 'Odyssey Citizen' and then you'll get $25 every three days. :)
Thank you!!! \:D/
~AC~
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Catspaw wrote:
KODY 105 wrote:I regret to inform you, Miss Catspaw, that you missed my last question. I do not want to bug you, but I am curious about the origins of the ToO.

If you're really interested in the TH, have you ever taken the time to peruse the TH archives? The link is also available in the top right-hand corner of the forum index of the ToO.
Thank you for that link! I think I have seen the TH boards before, but somehow I don't think it was a domain of aiosf.com... It was a while ago when I viewed it, so my memory is uncertain.

One thing I can't figure out is did TH ever have elections? I do not have time to browse the whole place. I do not have time to browse this great place!

Do you ever get involved politically? I mean do anything more than vote.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

KODY 105 wrote:
Catspaw wrote:

Thank you for that link! I think I have seen the TH boards before, but somehow I don't think it was a domain of aiosf.com... It was a while ago when I viewed it, so my memory is uncertain.

One thing I can't figure out is did TH ever have elections? I do not have time to browse the whole place. I do not have time to browse this great place!

Do you ever get involved politically? I mean do anything more than vote.
As far as I know, the TH never had elections. I wasn't there nearly as long as some ToO members were, so somebody can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that there weren't any elections. :) I understand about time limitations - maybe one day you'll have time to look through more of the fun archives! :D

In real life politics, you mean? No, other than voting, I wouldn't say that I was politically involved.

Thanks to thelordismyshepherd for answering c_writer's question! :D
mdetective12
I'm memorable

Post by mdetective12 »

How do you post a picture with the words undernieth it on your signature?
~AC~
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

c_writer wrote:How do you post a picture with the words undernieth it on your signature?
I'm not sure if I understand the question - you want the words in your signature space to be underneath your signature image? :-k Or am I misunderstanding? If I understand correctly, just move the text in your sig to underneath the tags with the code for your signature image, and it will appear underneath the image instead of above it. :)
Josef1004
Classic

Post by Josef1004 »

Who changed the forum titles without changing the descriptions?
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

Josef1004 wrote:Who changed the forum titles without changing the descriptions?
as JIA said
JesusIsAlive wrote:
JD wrote:Why is "Odyssey 105" changed to "Laura's Lavish and Lovely Contest Emporium"? :-s
I decided that I should probably answer this since it's most likely a question that is plaguing some people. If you'll notice, there were 3 bottles of Silly String that were sold in the CIA Item's x2 Shop. The three people who bought them got to have a sub-forum renamed so that it had their name in it! Don't worry, it isn't permanent, but it's just a fun thing that I thought we could do. \:D/
Save Eugene in the character competition!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Josef1004 wrote:Who changed the forum titles without changing the descriptions?
Some forum titles were changed as the result of a fun contest that the current admins, JIA and Kait, ran as part of their Fall Festival fun! \:D/ The descriptions weren't changed so that people, especially newer members, wouldn't be confused about what the forum used to be or was intended to be used for. :)

Thanks to JD for helping with the answer! :D
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Why does the devil seem to attack us all at once? Death, sickness, computer problems and an election that seems hopeless? I know this isn't what your normal questions but as was stated in the election we could stand to focus on God more.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Regis Blackbeard wrote:Why does the devil seem to attack us all at once? Death, sickness, computer problems and an election that seems hopeless? I know this isn't what your normal questions but as was stated in the election we could stand to focus on God more.
I think everybody all the time could probably stand to focus on God more! \:D/ That doesn't mean that I have all the answers, though. The devil wants to find weak points to bring us down, but since you seem to be aware of this, that means that you know that you need to rely that much more on God instead of the opposite! That doesn't make it easy, but with God's help it can be done. :)
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Catspaw wrote:
Regis Blackbeard wrote:Why does the devil seem to attack us all at once? Death, sickness, computer problems and an election that seems hopeless? I know this isn't what your normal questions but as was stated in the election we could stand to focus on God more.
I think everybody all the time could probably stand to focus on God more! \:D/ That doesn't mean that I have all the answers, though. The devil wants to find weak points to bring us down, but since you seem to be aware of this, that means that you know that you need to rely that much more on God instead of the opposite! That doesn't make it easy, but with God's help it can be done. :)
*starts clapping spontaneously* =D>
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Why do my parents get upset when I spend virtually all my free time on the ToO? Especially when I am done with my work..

It's like they're begging me to watch tv again or something...
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Because its unhealthy. :noway:
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

The Top Crusader wrote:Because its unhealthy. :noway:
Therefore you must be dead or ill to the point of death...