Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

JesusIsAlive wrote:Catspaw, what score will I get on the PSAT tomorrow? \:D/
Not a good one if you don't study! :x *cough*
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Angel wrote:
I didn't ask you, you fiend! :x
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Miss Catspaw, are you planning on leaving the ToO scene when you graduate? Is it conceivable that Shadowpaw will ever come back to be the head admin here? I'm not saying that you do a bad job- on the contrary: you do an excellent job- but will he ever come back?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

Would shadowpaw do a better job on JIA's PSAT's?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Admiral wrote:Catspaw, what should I get Top for Christmas? \:D/
I can't tell you on here - then it won't be a surprise! :noway: But really, you know what you want to buy him is a pair of pink bunny slippers and a digital camera with which to take pictures for ToO glory! \:D/
JesusIsAlive wrote:
Angel wrote:
You will get a 23 on your PSAT. That's a pretty cool number, so it seems destined for you!

Also, I concur with Angel - go study, young lady! And no name-calling, you bonehead! :x
KODY 105 wrote:Miss Catspaw, are you planning on leaving the ToO scene when you graduate? Is it conceivable that Shadowpaw will ever come back to be the head admin here? I'm not saying that you do a bad job- on the contrary: you do an excellent job- but will he ever come back?
I have no immediate plans to leave the ToO, so I can't offer you any timeline for you to get rid of me. ;) I can't speak as to Shadowpaw's future. If he really needed to be, I'm sure that he would prioritize accordingly, but he is very busy with school, work, and his AIO SF updates!
Lucas Scott wrote:Would shadowpaw do a better job on JIA's PSAT's?
Absolutely. Shadowpaw has superpowers that involve lots of smartification. :yes:
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Catspaw wrote:
JesusIsAlive wrote:
Angel wrote:
You will get a 23 on your PSAT. That's a pretty cool number, so it seems destined for you!

Also, I concur with Angel - go study, young lady! And no name-calling, you bonehead! :x
I studied... like... for less than an hour last night! And I took the test today, so there is no more time for practicing. :noway:

Don't call me a bonehead, you dweeb! :x
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

JesusIsAlive wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
JesusIsAlive wrote:
Angel wrote:

I studied... like... for less than an hour last night! And I took the test today, so there is no more time for practicing. :noway:

Don't call me a bonehead, you dweeb! :x
Then stop studying, you crazy fool! :duel: I'm sure that you'll do fabulously! \:D/
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Catspaw, why did my main ToO friends leave me?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Catspaw, will anyone ever make me a new Bones sig?

<3<3<3
BBB
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Catspaw, do you think that I can get the girl at my church youth group to ever like me? (or notice me for that matter...)
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Richard Blackbeard wrote:Catspaw, why did my main ToO friends leave me?
Aww, I don't know. :( Did they all migrate over to your new board with you? Or maybe they're just busy right now - with school in full swing, lots of people are busy! I know that I sure am.
BrokenButBeautiful wrote:Catspaw, will anyone ever make me a new Bones sig?

<3<3<3
BBB
I certainly hope so! See above for references to busyness. ;) You make lovely sigs too, so I suppose you could make yourself one to tide yourself over - you are definitely one of the many talented people on the ToO! I'm sure that it's fun to have something that somebody else made, however.

EDIT:
JED wrote:Catspaw, do you think that I can get the girl at my church youth group to ever like me? (or notice me for that matter...)
Relationships can be complicated! Maybe you could try to do something nice for her and try to be a good friend and see where things go from there! You're young - don't waste too much time stressing over one person. Get to know her a bit better.
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

uh oh maybe I shouldn't have sent her a love letter.... :anxious:

JUST KIDDING. Thank for your illustrious knowledge Catspaw I will stop running the other direction when I ever I see her coming down the hallway. :worship:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It depends - did you sign the love letter? ;)

Try saying hi one day and see what happens (you can call it over your shoulder as you run in the other direction!) \:D/
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

ok I'll try it thanks Catspaw! and no I didn't sing the love letter...
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Do you ever do any RPGing, Catspaw?

Are you ever tired of people saying, "I Love You"? ;)

If you don't know what to talk about with a guy, what DO you talk about? :-k
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Shadowfax wrote:Do you ever do any RPGing, Catspaw?

Are you ever tired of people saying, "I Love You"? ;)

If you don't know what to talk about with a guy, what DO you talk about? :-k
I've posted in a few Blackgaard-related RPG's in Gower's Field, but I really haven't done any of that recently. I'm not very good at it, but it was fun! :D

Somehow, the adoration never grows old. ;)

You can always start with small-talk - you know, how are you doing; do you have tons of homework too; wow, this math sure is hard!; I'm so glad that it's sunny today; I sure hope that the rain stops soon...I think you get the idea. ;) Once you're more comfortable with someone and get to know them better, you can get into deeper and more "real" conversations.

Warning: it's not like I've had tons of serious relationships or anything, but being nice to people and chatting can't be too bad advice! ;)
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Why do some people live in the mentality that I devote all my time to photoshop and the ToO, and that my sole goal in life is to make graphics for ToOers? :(
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Fei wrote:Why do some people live in the mentality that I devote all my time to photoshop and the ToO, and that my sole goal in life is to make graphics for ToOers? :(
Because everyone needs you for their awesome graphics, and if you left the ToO would crumble into a heap of un-graphified nothingness! :(
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jellyfish11 wrote:
Fei wrote:Why do some people live in the mentality that I devote all my time to photoshop and the ToO, and that my sole goal in life is to make graphics for ToOers? :(
Because everyone needs you for their awesome graphics, and if you left the ToO would crumble into a heap of un-graphified nothingness! :(
I sure can't beat that answer, so I won't even try! ;) Thanks for stepping up on this one, Jellyfish!
JED
Love to love

Post by JED »

Can K1 and I start a Single Males Faction?