Favorite AIO website?

Whats yours?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

My fave site is aiowiki.com, the first site I was introduced to. It's pretty rough right now, but I like any and all wikis, especially AIO ones!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

KODY 105 Cryin Brian Dern wrote:My fave site is aiowiki.com, the first site I was introduced to. It's pretty rough right now, but I like any and all wikis, especially AIO ones!
AIOwiki was a pretty cool ideum. I am a Wikipedia freak; I look stuff up for fun sometimes. :anxious:

I was introduced to the AIO underground when I found a link to the Unofficial Podcast on the Whit's End site. They metioned the ToO, which I found and joined.

So hear that peeps? Blame Chris and Sarah! ;)
Perron
Tallying up

Post by Perron »

The Soda Shop. One of the first AIO sites I came across. I also like the AIO wiki. :) And of course, Whitsend.org.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Amethystic wrote:
KODY 105 Cryin Brian Dern wrote:My fave site is aiowiki.com, the first site I was introduced to. It's pretty rough right now, but I like any and all wikis, especially AIO ones!
AIOwiki was a pretty cool ideum. I am a Wikipedia freak; I look stuff up for fun sometimes. :anxious:

I was introduced to the AIO underground when I found a link to the Unofficial Podcast on the Whit's End site. They metioned the ToO, which I found and joined.

Maybe I just don't understand the lingo here: what is the AIO underground? :-s
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

KODY 105 Cryin Brian Dern wrote:
Amethystic wrote:

Maybe I just don't understand the lingo here: what is the AIO underground? :-s
That was sort of a joke. An underground group is like a group that is sorta off the beaten path. Not streamline. Unknown to the general public. I had no ideum that this kind of thing existed until I stumbled across the Unoffical Podcast.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

here is a list of the alexa traffic ranking for all of the major AIO sites (lower is more popular)

aiolib 12,950,944
aiosoda 5,940,207
aiowiki 1,637,053
thetoo 823,185
aiohq 521,512
odyssey scoop 450,421
whitsend 75,158

I must say that I'm surprised at how low aiolib is since it is complete except for the 3 kidsboro episodes and the truth chronicals, also i can't believe how high aiohq still is seeing as how it hasn't been updated for a couple of years
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

You also have to factor in how long these websites have been around for... I'm surprised how low the Soda Fountain is ranked.
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Reddo wrote:I must say that I'm surprised at how low aiolib is
As am I. It's one of the better sites around, imo.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

Reddo wrote:here is a list of the alexa traffic ranking for all of the major AIO sites (lower is more popular)

aiolib 12,950,944
aiosoda 5,940,207
aiowiki 1,637,053
thetoo 823,185
aiohq 521,512
odyssey scoop 450,421
whitsend 75,158

I must say that I'm surprised at how low aiolib is since it is complete except for the 3 kidsboro episodes and the truth chronicals, also i can't believe how high aiohq still is seeing as how it hasn't been updated for a couple of years
*Ahem*,the AIO Lib does have The Truth Chronicles at this link.http://aiolib.com/collections.php?album ... lbumVolB=0
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Peachey Keen wrote:
Reddo wrote:here is a list of the alexa traffic ranking for all of the major AIO sites (lower is more popular)

aiolib 12,950,944
aiosoda 5,940,207
aiowiki 1,637,053
thetoo 823,185
aiohq 521,512
odyssey scoop 450,421
whitsend 75,158

*Ahem*,the AIO Lib does have The Truth Chronicles at this link.http://aiolib.com/collections.php?album ... lbumVolB=0
I guess i missed that page
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

The webmaster updates but doesn't announce it on the home page.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Wow, those stats are amazing! I've never used Alexa before. They are good! Thanks for the numbers, Reddo.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
shasta
My posts are revolutionary

Post by shasta »

OK, I've put together a list of all AIO fan websites that I know of... go ahead and laugh at the descriptions, not too detailed I know! : j

ADVENTURES IN ODYSSEY FAN WEBSITES
OdysseyScoop.com - News and extensive articles
AIOsoda.com The Soda Fountain - Actor/character database, latest news, etc.
TheToO.com The Town of Odyssey - Message boards where fans congregate.
AIO Wiki – in the style of Wikipedia, a site where users contribute all the content
Unofficial Adventures in Odyssey Podcast – Fans review each episode, plus interviews
AIOhq.com - Before he was an Odyssey writer and WhitsEnd.org webmaster, Nathan Hoobler created this site. Still a great source of info.
EugeneForever.com - Dedicated to Odyssey's Resident Genius
AIOLib.com The Odyssey Library – View episodes by Lesson, Year, Story Arc, etc.
AIO Radio - A scholarly look at the show
AIO @ VideosForFamily - Audio interviews with producers from a former AIO intern
OdysseyFan.com - Gallery of AIO merchandise
Broadcasting Over Odyssey – A blogger responds to talk on the AIO Podcasts
The Whit’s End Podcast – A fan podcast with discussion of the latest episodes and news
The Ceiling Fan – “News” stories from Odyssey, in the style of The Onion
AIO-Blog – The latest links, reviews, Odyssey search engine and more

Thoughts? Did I miss any?

peace,
-king shasta
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Frank's Breakfast Inn, Dave's AIO site and if we're counting blogs, Peachy Kean has one, but I forget what it's called.
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

King Butter Turtle wrote:Frank's Breakfast Inn, Dave's AIO site and if we're counting blogs, Peachy Kean has one, but I forget what it's called.
His site is http://aio-blog.blogspot.com/
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Frank's Breakfast Inn went offline at least a year ago. Or maybe two. :(
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Darcie wrote:Frank's Breakfast Inn went offline at least a year ago. Or maybe two. :(
Really? Bummer. Actually, not really 'cause I never used it. That's why I didn't know.
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Darcie wrote:Frank's Breakfast Inn went offline at least a year ago. Or maybe two. :(
I wish I had cared about AIO back then. I could have visited that site. *sniff*
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I wish that I could find that file! :mecry: I've been looking for it ever since the CO convention!
dancer5678
Gold Member

Post by dancer5678 »

I like them all. I go to whitsend, aiosoda, all of them. As long as they're updated I like them.
~Dancer5678
Image,