Favorite quote?

What's your favorite quote(s)?

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

Lizzy wrote:Well... if we're quoting Princess Bride we can't forget "Inconceivable!"
You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. :D
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Jugglah wrote:
Lizzy wrote:Well... if we're quoting Princess Bride we can't forget "Inconceivable!"
You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. :D
Oh, yeah... dude, that movie.. we started watching it today in English Class because the Seniors went on Senior Survival... OMW... that movie.. wow!
Casanova: I've never sought glory as a lover.
Sister Beatrice: What then, senor Casanova, do you seek?
Casanova: A moment that lasts a lifetime.
From the movie Casanova... I thought it interesting.. now, to fit it with Heath Ledger's voice.. Sorry!
This movie is heath ledger's....if he does not get an oscar i will loose all faith in humanity
Um, well... someone on youtube posted on a review for TDK, and well.. this was interesting... And I'm just going to say: He'll get the oscar... hands down. If he doesn't... someone has got PROBLEMS. The movie made more money than any other movie, and its just... going and going and going.

Hehe... told you I had more fav quotes!
Lizzy
Not Implemented

Post by Lizzy »

Imagine what would happen if Christians everywhere denounced their religion and followed Christ
That was a statement made by one of my Profs at Bible College last year... makes you think eh?
It's good to visit again... it's been a while!