Episodes you want to hear?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Perron
Tallying up

Episodes you want to hear?

Post by Perron »

I feel so behind the times. My friends got our family an AIO album several years back, and we didn't really get "into it". I guess it might've been because it was one of the newer albums. So anways, we passed it on. More recently I've been listening to the AIO episodes via Oneplace/Whitsend.org. I'm really enjoying the older episodes, but unfortunately, I missed most of the ones that have aired earlier in the year. There are a few there that I'm dying to hear, like Stormy Weather and Recollections. :-

Anyways, the point of this topic is, are there any episodes that you haven't heard yet that you would really like to hear? (Unless you're all die-hard fans that have heard every single one of them, and if that's the case, than I REALLY feel behind the times. :sniff:)
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

"One Bad Apple" and "Harley Takes the Case I&II" that's about it.
Save Eugene in the character competition!
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

I still have yet to hear Christmas Around the World and The Adventure of the Adventure ](*,) , other than that, I've heard most of them :)
I believe in the place where the mind and the heart unite at faith
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I think I've heard most AIO episodes, although I would like to hear "You Go To School Where?" I've always wanted to hear what FoTF's view on homeschooling was back then. :)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I would like to hear all of the AIO episodes that are not in albums. I really think that the AIO team should have another "Lost" album similar to the first one.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Laurie wrote:I would like to hear all of the AIO episodes that are not in albums. I really think that the AIO team should have another "Lost" album similar to the first one.
I agree with Laurie. I wish FOTF would release a "Super-lost" album. But I'm sure they have a reason for stopping broadcasting and releasing them. For example, Officer David Harley. But you gotta wonder about "Recollections." It had Officer Harley in it (he's subbing for the sheriff). I suppose they had to keep it because it shows the history of Whit, Whit's End, and all he and it stand for.

My "to listen to" episodes are definitely every episode from "The Changing Times" album 22. I have no episodes from this album, and it drives me crazy! I've missed the best stuff: Blackgaard and Ruku, Tom for Mayor, Stewart Reed Barclay, et cetera.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Username
Lurker

Post by Username »

Check out this link: http://www.odysseyfan.com/AIO_Audio.html

It's got several of the episodes that have been mentioned in this thread, including "You Go To School Where", "The Adventure of the Adventure" plus a bunch of the other "Lost episodes".

ps;

If anybody knows where I can find "Harley Takes The Case" I & II, I'd love to know as well!!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Username wrote:Check out this link: http://www.odysseyfan.com/AIO_Audio.html

It's got several of the episodes that have been mentioned in this thread, including "You Go To School Where", "The Adventure of the Adventure" plus a bunch of the other "Lost episodes".

ps;

If anybody knows where I can find "Harley Takes The Case" I & II, I'd love to know as well!!
Where is "The Adventure of the Adventure"? I couldn't find it on that page.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Username
Lurker

Post by Username »

KODY 105 Cryin Brian Dern wrote:
Hmmm... thought it was posted on there, but here is the direct link to download it from that site:

http://www.odysseyfan.com/Audio/138.%20 ... enture.mp3

enjoy!
Last edited by Username on Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

I've actually had the opertunity off listening to every single episode, I use to have them all stored on my hard drive, however I recently had a hard drive failure and no longer have copies of some of those rare ones like harley takes he case :(
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

I wish they'd put an album of the episodes they haven't released in a limited edition album at least so the ones who really wanted to hear them,could buy it and FOTF wouldn't have to worry about losing money from people that thought the episodes were stupid,disrespectful,etc.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Reddo wrote:I've actually had the opertunity off listening to every single episode, I use to have them all stored on my hard drive, however I recently had a hard drive failure and no longer have copies of some of those rare ones like harley takes he case :(
Where did you find episodes like that? (besides OdysseyFan) :-k
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

KODY 105 wrote:
Username wrote:Check out this link: http://www.odysseyfan.com/AIO_Audio.html

ps;

"The Adventure of the Adventure" is on Gold Audio album #8 in MP3 format.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Gandalf
Tallying up

Post by Gandalf »

With the release of "The Lost Episodes", I've also had the opportunity to hear every released AIO episode now. Except the shorty "History Moment: All Saints’ Day"...

I'd love to hear "The Hoax's on You". It's a lost split-episode that was suppose to air with "Bethany's Flood" but was dropped because the team realized they wanted to end that format. It was fully produced and is still sitting at Focus, unreleased...

Other than that, I'm contented.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Speaking of the Lost episodes. I have the album but the lost episodes actually ARE lost. I don't know where I put them. I think my sister took them and never gave 'em back.

How ironic. My lost episodes actually are lost. #-o
I do what I do.