Curious about Cookies

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Jessicado
Love to love

Curious about Cookies

Post by Jessicado »

I know I'm not on here alot anymore, so maybe things have changed---but there was recently a whole entire thread just deleted and I was curious why? I was under the impression that threads were locked if they became too much off topic, or were inappropriate, or if they were too similar to another topic. But I wasn't aware that whole threads with pages of comments were just being deleted now....

The thread I am speaking of is the one about Cookies--last I had seen it had gotten offtopic about SDA and reasons not to eat meat. However, wouldn't this just justify warning people to stay on topic, or locking the thread? Did someone make an inappropriate comment? And if so, wouldn't that just warrant deleting the offending post and not the whole thread?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

It wasn't deleted, I believe it was moved to CCDS.

Also: :D hi Jessicado
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Yes, very true Sonuna. It was banished to the debating board, where it's still going strong! \:D/
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Hi
Sonuna! I am trying to get back into visiting the ToO more often....I have been away far too long!

I can't seem to find CCDS.....I might need to admit that I rarely ever venture outside of Finnamin's Market and Whit's End, so am not that familiar with the rest of the board. :anxious:
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

CCDS is a faction, in which you can join by going to the "factions" section, and joining \:D/.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Thanks....wow, I had no idea we had so many factions!!!!
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Jessicado wrote:Thanks....wow, I had no idea we had so many factions!!!!
I know, isn't it like... SCARY?????