AIO on your MP3/iPod

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Jellyfish11 wrote:Ya you can't exactly sell your albums when they're already on your iPod/MP3. That would be ilegal. :shame:
How's that illegal? Isn't it like buying a book, reading it, then selling it on Ebay?
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Birdie wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:Ya you can't exactly sell your albums when they're already on your iPod/MP3. That would be ilegal. :shame:
How's that illegal? Isn't it like buying a book, reading it, then selling it on Ebay?
Not exactly, with the music you still have a copy. Whereas with the book, you don't. It may be fine to give a Cd to someone instead of selling it though...not sure. :-k
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

v-lady wrote:
Birdie wrote:
Not exactly, with the music you still have a copy. Whereas with the book, you don't. It may be fine to give a Cd to someone instead of selling it though...not sure. :-k
No, that would be just like burning a CD for your friend, there are two copies being used by two different parties, but only one of them was paid for, so whoever made the CD (fotf) only gets half of what they deserve.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

How did we get on this topic anyway? I'm not selling my CDs and I never said I was, I've put AIO and DGL episodes on my iPod. I don't think iPods would be selling the way they are if putting audio on them was illegal.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Laurie wrote:How did we get on this topic anyway? I'm not selling my CDs and I never said I was, I've put AIO and DGL episodes on my iPod. I don't think iPods would be selling the way they are if putting audio on them was illegal.
Your more confused than Jack Allen. Don't worry about it, for one thing we weren't talking about you and also we weren't talking about selling ipods or it being illeagal to put audio on your ipod, but back to the topic...
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

I have almost the entire Novacom saga on my MP3 player! But that's only because it only holds 1GB and I only have 3 albums currently.
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

I had to sell my iPod Touch so I'd have money for my MacBook (which is awesome, by the way!!), so now I use my nano. I only have 25 eps on it, unfortunately. The rest is mostly video.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")