What was the first episode you ever heard?

...or your first album

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
oy_mate
Tallying up

Post by oy_mate »

I've always listened to Odyssey. My parents found the show about 20 years ago, so my whole life has been around AIO! :D
One of my early memories is crowding around the giant floor speakers with my siblings listening on AIO...ahh, good times.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

I've been listening to AIO since I could understand words(around 3 I think).I don't remember what ep. was my first but my first album was Bible Eyewitness:Old Testement.
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

I don't remember the episode, since I listened to them when I was like 5 or something. My first album was i think Darkness before Dawn.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

the first episode that I remember was Hold Up!
Save Eugene in the character competition!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

The very first episode I remember was Bad Luck.

My first album was number 44... I think.
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Jellyfish11 wrote:The very first episode I remember was Bad Luck.

How long have you listened?
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

It was the three episodes, where Connie tells Julie and Heather about Ruth... A Death, A something and a something.
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

Monday wrote:It was the three episodes, where Connie tells Julie and Heather about Ruth... A Death, A something and a something.
Three Funerals and a Wedding?
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Aioman wrote:
Monday wrote:It was the three episodes, where Connie tells Julie and Heather about Ruth... A Death, A something and a something.
correct
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

Aioman wrote:
That's it! Same difference, right? ;-)
Mrs Jason Whittaker
Classic

Post by Mrs Jason Whittaker »

I also can't remember my first episode, since I've been listening for as long as I can remember. My first album was At Home and Abroad. The first episode on that is The Cross of Cortes.
"Your days, at the most, cannot be long. It would be best to use them for the glory of God and the benefit of your generation."
-William Booth
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

King Butter Turtle wrote:

Well, someone gave us a couple of AIO tapes When I was like 6... The very first ep I heard when I started listening on the radio was Blackgaard's Revenge. And we didn't get an album until number 44 came out!! :anxious: Now, of course, I own about 35 albums...
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Jellyfish11 wrote:

Well, someone gave us a couple of AIO tapes When I was like 6... The very first ep I heard when I started listening on the radio was Blackgaard's Revenge. And we didn't get an album until number 44 came out!! :anxious: Now, of course, I own about 35 albums...
WOW! 35 albums in three years?!?!?!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Jellyfish11 wrote:

Yup! :D

My brother and I went crazy the moment we bacame AIO addicts!
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Jellyfish11 wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:

Yup! :D

My brother and I went crazy the moment we bacame AIO addicts!
THAT'S ONE A MONTH!!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Wow, that takes me back years. Hmm, I remember Christmas ones several years ago, perhaps The Visitors? Maybe Gifts for Madge and Guy? I don't really remember, but I think was a Christmas-related one.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.