Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

*sits back confidently knowing Catspaw has the knowledge to make a miraculous escape with as little as a paper clip*

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
MajorSplendor
Sing in the sunshine

Post by MajorSplendor »

Movieman wrote:*sits back confidently knowing Catspaw has the knowledge to make a miraculous escape with as little as a paper clip*
Hm... :-k maybe a paper clip and a rubber band.

Originality is the art of concealing your sources.
The_Chairman
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by The_Chairman »

You simple-minded fools! You have no idea of the extent of my power. No idea.

My first demand is for you to swear your allegiance. Why is it so hard for you all, you showed your old leaders support every day. Well, here I am.

Catspaw is gone, the Chairman is here.
The World Is Mine!
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

Viva la Catspaw!

BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Ok, well now that this is over, can I ask Catspaw a question?

When's the next ToO election?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Now that my untimtely kidnapping has ended *glares at The_Chairman* I can answer these questions! Sorry about the delay!
Movieman wrote:Catspaw, who is better? Harrison Ford, Indiana Jones, or Han Solo?
BrokenButBeautiful wrote:Ok, well now that this is over, can I ask Catspaw a question?

Well, that's two questions, but I'll let it slip. ;) Yes, you can ask a question, and the next ToO election will start at the beginning of September, with the actual vote for the new Mayor and Chief of Police being at the end of September/beginning of October. The actual vote will probably be October 3-5, but there's always a month of campaigning first. :) A new set of admins are voted in every four months, if that helps for future election calculations. \:D/
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Catspaw, did your imprisoners take good care of you? Do you need some peppermint peppermints of friendship or backup creampuffs to recover from your ordeal?
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sonuna wrote:Catspaw, did your imprisoners take good care of you? Do you need some peppermint peppermints of friendship or backup creampuffs to recover from your ordeal?
My time was indeed quite harrowing. :sniff: Some creampuffs are just what I need to get things back to normal! Sit right there and I'll whip up an extra special batch in no time, with plenty to go around! \:D/

*grabs a handful of peppermint peppermints of friendship to consume during the baking process* O:)
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

Catspaw wrote:Now that my untimtely kidnapping has ended *glares at The_Chairman* I can answer these questions! Sorry about the delay!
Movieman wrote:Catspaw, who is better? Harrison Ford, Indiana Jones, or Han Solo?
BrokenButBeautiful wrote:Ok, well now that this is over, can I ask Catspaw a question?

Well, that's two questions, but I'll let it slip. ;) Yes, you can ask a question, and the next ToO election will start at the beginning of September, with the actual vote for the new Mayor and Chief of Police being at the end of September/beginning of October. The actual vote will probably be October 3-5, but there's always a month of campaigning first. :) A new set of admins are voted in every four months, if that helps for future election calculations. \:D/
It seems as if you merely showed my question, but didn't answer it. ;)

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Movieman wrote:
You are indeed correct - I got distracted, I guess. I answered the other question first because I was trying to decide what my answer should be, and I guess I never went back. Oops!

It's hard to compare fictional characters with the real actor who plays them! They all have their good qualities and their flaws, so I really don't think that I could choose one over the other. And of course you are way better than them all, Movieman! \:D/
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

Catspaw wrote:
Movieman wrote:
You are indeed correct - I got distracted, I guess. I answered the other question first because I was trying to decide what my answer should be, and I guess I never went back. Oops!

It's hard to compare fictional characters with the real actor who plays them! They all have their good qualities and their flaws, so I really don't think that I could choose one over the other. And of course you are way better than them all, Movieman! \:D/
Ha! It was a trick question, if you had said anyone other than me then you would have been wrong. Alas, you are too smart for my mischievousness Catspaw =D> .

Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

Catspaw, how did you get out?

Sorry, I missed it.
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Lord_Kappa wrote:Catspaw, how did you get out?

Sorry, I missed it.
What?? She escaped??
*glares at Chairman*
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jellyfish11 wrote:

Sorry, I missed it.
What?? She escaped??
*glares at Chairman*
I got out due to the undercover work that AREM did - thanks to him and the strong resistence of the townspeople, the bad guys were taken care of! This was an unofficial storyarc that was fun but less detailed than those official ones that have occurred in the past, so it was easier to escape, I suppose!

*glares at Jellyfish for glaring at The_Chairman*
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Jellyfish11 wrote:

Sorry, I missed it.
What?? She escaped??
*glares at Chairman*
Oh, come on! This was so... not my idea... *slinks away... had nothing to do with the plot line... didn't talk with the chairman.. didn't know Jellyfish was someone.... who knows who...*

It was going to happen sooner or later... and what would have you done? AREM? Which AREM? (Like, aren't there three people who do AREM these days? Come on.. leave it to Maxwell.. Mitchell did in the show for technicall difficulties, and the last arc just screwed it all up.. nice.)

There.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Catspaw, since you love Indiana Jones, wouldn't that mean that Indiana is the best state in the whole entire United States of America? \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

JesusIsAlive wrote:Catspaw, since you love Indiana Jones, wouldn't that mean that Indiana is the best state in the whole entire United States of America? \:D/
That is indeed an intriguing question, but as a Canadian, I refuse to get involved in such American politics. :noway:
katie2291996
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by katie2291996 »

I can't get money and I know about the 4hr, 30 post thing but I've made 3 posts today- do you know why I m not getting paid?
ImageIn a certain erra there lived a trio of swine who sought to construct protective domiciles from the eminant attak of the malevilant canus lupas~~ Eugene Meltzner - I want my BTV
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

katie2291996 wrote:I can't get money and I know about the 4hr, 30 post thing but I've made 3 posts today- do you know why I m not getting paid?
A considerable amount of forums won't give you cash per post. Hillingdale and subforums and most factions, I think.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

how long do you have to be on here in order to not be concidered a newbie?