Rusty Gordan's Blog?

Look what I found...

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

Jellyfish11 wrote:
Mr.Whit wrote:Could you please tell me how to delete a blog that you have created?
Go into settings and click around somewhere in there is a big button that says "DELETE BLOG".
When you click that button, it deletes the blog.

What blog, Whit?
goes and deletes the Rusty Gordon Blog.
Save Eugene in the character competition!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Jared deWhite wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:
Mr.Whit wrote:Could you please tell me how to delete a blog that you have created?
Go into settings and click around somewhere in there is a big button that says "DELETE BLOG".

What blog, Whit?
You wish. :noway:
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

Jellyfish11 wrote:
Jared deWhite wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:

What blog, Whit?
You wish. :noway:
I know it's been dead for ever.
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

The Top Crusader wrote:I am confused as well as to what the point of A)Stopping them to begin with and B) how this would stop them anyway.
A-because I'm mean :D B-Seeing that a Wooton blog was created, then a Connie blog, a Eugene or Whit blog would seem to be in the future. If I make those blogs they can't create one with the same address.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules

Post by JD »

Aioman wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:I am confused as well as to what the point of A)Stopping them to begin with and B) how this would stop them anyway.
A-because I'm mean :D B-Seeing that a Wooton blog was created, then a Connie blog, a Eugene or Whit blog would seem to be in the future. If I make those blogs they can't create one with the same address.
That's mean.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Jared deWhite wrote:
Aioman wrote:
That's mean.
Aww, poor Jared's plans got messed up. :noway:

Actually I created the Rusty blog and the Connie blog, Regis created the Rodney blog, and BBB created the Butch blog.
I'm not sure who created the Richard blog or the Wooton blog.

I STARTED IT ALL, AND YOU ARE ALL COPY-CATS!! :x
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Jellyfish11 wrote:
Jared deWhite wrote:
Aioman wrote:
That's mean.

Actually I created the Rusty blog and the Connie blog, Regis created the Rodney blog, and BBB created the Butch blog.

Coming from the jellyfish who thinks he's either SivartM, or SivartM's brother.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Amethystic wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:
Jared deWhite wrote:
Aioman wrote:
That's mean.

He's right though. I'm in on it all too. I just want to know who's doing the Richard blog... ah!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sticks tongue out at whoever it is* So there.

Though.... I can't post much, sadly... not enough time in a day...

EDIT: Scratch that... someone all ready deleted the Maxwell blog... ah, and I don't know if they ever updated. I've been off those for a week and a half! NOt fair... it was okay.. not the best... More memories gone... *cries*
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:
Jared deWhite wrote:
Aioman wrote:
That's mean.

He's right though. I'm in on it all too. I just want to know who's doing the Richard blog... ah!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sticks tongue out at whoever it is* So there.

EDIT: Scratch that... someone all ready deleted the Maxwell blog... ah, and I don't know if they ever updated. I've been off those for a week and a half! NOt fair... it was okay.. not the best... More memories gone... *cries*
Everything will be alright. There is more to life than themed blogs. *Gives DAM a hug*
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:
Jared deWhite wrote:
Aioman wrote:
That's mean.

WhAT IS SO WRONG WITH MY WONDERFULL rICHARDS BLOG.
I dont get why you find it such an attrocitie.
But I did create after Rusty created his and before any of the others came to motion.
So please tell me what I did wrong.
Its not nice to stick toungues out when people cant see them
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

That's because DAM has her own idea of Richard, and whoever tries to create him themselves would probabhly upset her. I thought your blog was pretty good, even if you did copy me. :noway:
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Um... So what do you guys think of all the blogs?
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Someone posted on the Rusty blog... something's going on again.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:Someone posted on the Rusty blog... something's going on again.
Someone? :-k
ILoveLucy
Not as new

Post by ILoveLucy »

Jellyfish11 wrote:
Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:Someone posted on the Rusty blog... something's going on again.
Who?
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

ILoveLucy wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:
Who?
Me... I posted...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The pages of offtopic content has been moved to Hillingdale Haven, where it is better suited. You can go there to find the thread entitled "Random Fun from Whit's End" or click here. Please continue that conversation where it belongs! :)