Proper Dating In Action

from the book of Ruth

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Lord_Kappa
A great mapmaker

Post by Lord_Kappa »

Bonk away! =D>

Danielle Abigail Maxwell, I think that betrothal is what you're looking for when you talk about neither dating nor courting but still liking each other and entering into a relationship towards marriage.
There's alot of different definitions on what is contained in betrothal, but when you were talking about doing neither betrothal just jumped into my head.
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

Betrothal is what happened in Biblical times and that's not relevant to today. :noway:
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Dr. Watson wrote:Betrothal is what happened in Biblical times and that's not relevant to today. :noway:
It's nice to see that you're catching on so quickly, Dr. Watson! \:D/
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Lord_Kappa wrote:
Danielle Abigail Maxwell, I think that betrothal is what you're looking for when you talk about neither dating nor courting but still liking each other and entering into a relationship towards marriage.
There's alot of different definitions on what is contained in betrothal, but when you were talking about doing neither betrothal just jumped into my head.
Maybe... or was it engaged, though, that doesn't exactly apply to this either....

Now I'm confused...

Nice, Dr. Watson...
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

So I should be like Ruth right? And not date?

But I can sneak into the room of the person I like and lie at there feet untill they notice me and ask me to marry them? :hilarious: