Normal foods that you don't like

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Arla
Popsicle kid

Normal foods that you don't like

Post by Arla »

I don't like oranges, swiss cheese, tomatoes, cherrys, canalope, watermelon, and chocolate milk. All normal foods to other people but disgusting to me. I'm not alone on this am I?
Just smell those burning leaves, the warm baked bread, and the hot apple cider. Ahhh.
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Hm... I like all of those except cherries. The most normal thing that I don't like is chocolate.

:o

Yes, chocolate. But some chocolate is edible, like some chocolate milk, some hot chocolate, and Nutty Bars. :D The rest is... gross. :sick:
Skid
Still standing tall
It’s my birthday

Post by Skid »

Tomatoes and most kinds of seafood.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Chocolate milk
tomatoes
olives
cherries
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Skid wrote:Tomatoes and most kinds of seafood.
I agree with you on that, I dislike most seafood and I don't like tomatoes either.

Not really a fan of watermelon, lima beans, soy beans, asparagus..

I'm also extremely sick of chicken noodle soup, to the point that I don't really like it anymore. Conversations in my house:

Me: I'm tired of chicken noodle soup..
Random sibling/parent: But we haven't had it in X amount of days/weeks!
Me: ...
...I hate marquees.
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

Meat.

But I won't generally admit to it.
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Tomatoes are on my list of evils, along with pickles, cauliflower, olives, and seafood.
Sonshinegirl
Shining for the Son
Shining for the Son

Post by Sonshinegirl »

I don't particularly like any kind of melon, or seafood, and most casserole and soups are disgusting, olives, tomatoes, sharp cheddar cheese, and the list goes on.
But I don't consider myself a particulary picky person. I just have things that I like, and things that I don't like. O:)
Fourmoons
Not Implemented

Post by Fourmoons »

I don't like milk. :anxious: And there is at least one type of macaroni that I do not like, either. I can only rarely actually enjoy eating mushrooms.
DrummerChick
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by DrummerChick »

I dont like any seafood, fish and not a big fan of chicken wither. ANd some day sI dont like meat.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Sonshinegirl wrote:I don't particularly like any kind of melon, or seafood, and most casserole and soups are disgusting, olives, tomatoes, sharp cheddar cheese, and the list goes on.
But I don't consider myself a particulary picky person. I just have things that I like, and things that I don't like. O:)
:lol: I love that! I'm not a picky person either, as long as nobody tries to feed me anything that I don't like. ;)

I don't like peppers or onions of pretty much any variety, I generally dislike ketchup, I don't like spicy stuff, and if somebody was trying to feed me anything right now there would quite possibly be an ingredient that I don't have listed here that I would pick out. O:) Which reminds me, no kidney beans! :x I always pick those out of chili.

I'm surprised at the number of people who have said that they don't like chocolate milk! I thought that almost everyone liked it!
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

I don't think I have food that I dislike. :anxious:
Sonshinegirl
Shining for the Son
Shining for the Son

Post by Sonshinegirl »

Catspaw wrote:
Sonshinegirl wrote:I don't particularly like any kind of melon, or seafood, and most casserole and soups are disgusting, olives, tomatoes, sharp cheddar cheese, and the list goes on.
:lol: I love that! I'm not a picky person either, as long as nobody tries to feed me anything that I don't like. ;)

I don't like peppers or onions of pretty much any variety, I generally dislike ketchup, I don't like spicy stuff, and if somebody was trying to feed me anything right now there would quite possibly be an ingredient that I don't have listed here that I would pick out. O:) Which reminds me, no kidney beans! :x I always pick those out of chili.

I'm surprised at the number of people who have said that they don't like chocolate milk! I thought that almost everyone liked it!
Haha, I didn't try to make it sound that way...The list just kept on going. ;)
But seriously, I will eat almost anything, I just wouldn't choose a lot of things. :anxious:

Yeah what's up with the chocolate milk thing?? Chocolate milk is like a treat to me!
MajorSplendor
Sing in the sunshine

Post by MajorSplendor »

I eat pretty much anything. :-k Actually...I can't really think of something I don't like. :anxious:

Originality is the art of concealing your sources.
Samwise
Love to love

Post by Samwise »

MajorSplendor wrote:I eat pretty much anything. :-k Actually...I can't really think of something I don't like. :anxious:
Try raw egg with fermented beans. :-
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I simply cannot stand onions and tomatoes. :noway:

Nothing else comes to mind that is common that I really hate. \:D/
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

squash is aweful!
Sonshinegirl
Shining for the Son
Shining for the Son

Post by Sonshinegirl »

What are you talking about? Squash is delicious!!
Actually, I like Squash, asparagus, spinach (Well it depends on how you make it,) just not onions, peppers, and all that stuff that is supposed to add taste. \:D/
Forte
OK

Post by Forte »

I despise lettuce and onions. I've never liked the former, and I've had a bad experience with the latter. x_x
|My LiveJournal|My Facebook (Add me, please! I need a reason to use it! :P|

I like changing my avatar a lot, so expect a new one every now and then.
amyinodyssey
Found

Post by amyinodyssey »

I'm rather surprised. I eat swiss cheese but it isn't one of my favorites. I'm sure that if you were to line all the cheeses of the world next to each other swiss wouldn't be one of the first ones I would try.

I don't like mushrooms or olives. I am trying to live olives but it's still rather hard for me.

I used to not like tomatoes but I've grown to like them now. I just can't eat them plain. My dad can eat a tomato like most people eat an apple. I just can't do that.