Homeschoolers Are Only Good For Cleaning Toilets

Fellow homeschoolers.. I regretfully announce to you your inevitable fate :(

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Sarai wrote:Considering I've had scholarships given to me, awards presented, and EVEN OFFERS OF COHABITATION, I think I can safely say that my primary source of income will not be cleaning toilets.
But... it's your destiny! :surrender:
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

SivartM wrote:
Sarai wrote:Considering I've had scholarships given to me, awards presented, and EVEN OFFERS OF COHABITATION, I think I can safely say that my primary source of income will not be cleaning toilets.
Indeed, it is your inevitable fate :x. *forces toilet bowl brush into Sarai's hand*

You might as well accept it :noway: .
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

I am homescholoed and i already clean toilots.... so my future is about the same.

*sigh*

*flush!*
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

I suppose installing video and computer equipment at 14 means I'll have to clean toilets the rest of my life.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Aioman wrote:I suppose installing video and computer equipment at 14 means I'll have to clean toilets the rest of my life.
yup you have a bathroom future withh me who is writeing novels at 15.
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

I wasn't homeschooled, so I don't have to clean toilets! \:D/

Oh wait...I do anyway. :( (For those of you who don't know, I have a temporary job cleaning dorms until I can find a job...and yes, I mainly do bathrooms :P )
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

I was public schooled, but growing up in Massachusetts I had to deal with plenty of liberals who never actually researched topics they debated me on. You should ask him how many people in his class graduated with a 4.0 GPA as opposed to yours. In my high school, half the class didn't even graduate (in fact, most of the girls dropped out because they became pregnant). The christian school that many of my church friends attend, however, had a graduating class where a little more than 80% of them had a 4.0 GPA.

Of course, on the topic of public schooling, there's also all those liberal programs they occasionally have (pro-gay, pro-choice, etc) all in the name of "equal rights".

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Movieman wrote:I was public schooled, but growing up in Massachusetts I had to deal with plenty of liberals who never actually researched topics they debated me on. You should ask him how many people in his class graduated with a 4.0 GPA as opposed to yours. In my high school, half the class didn't even graduate (in fact, most of the girls dropped out because they became pregnant). The christian school that many of my church friends attend, however, had a graduating class where a little more than 80% of them had a 4.0 GPA.

Of course, on the topic of public schooling, there's also all those liberal programs they occasionally have (pro-gay, pro-choice, etc) all in the name of "equal rights".
You're parents must not have loved you to not homeschool you!!!! :x :x :x

:anxious: *wasn't homeschooled, either*
mike_rowe
I've been here a bit

Post by mike_rowe »

im homeschooled and i don't have to clean the toilets, i guess its my destiny to not clean toilets!

(why didn't anyone think of this topic b-4?) \:D/ :D =D>
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Iron and Light wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Indeed, it is your inevitable fate :x. *forces toilet bowl brush into Sarai's hand*

You might as well accept it :noway: .
:x
NEVER.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

This topic makes me made.

how dare somebody say such a thing?!

i am homeschooled and according to all rules here where i live, if i wanna go to commiunity college i have to get my GED which i can't get until i am 19. so bible college, then community and then university. by the time i graduate i will be almost 30..

cleanin toilets is soundin good..... :noway:
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

Clodius Albinus wrote:Sadly, I don't even see myself as particularly adept at cleaning toilets. What is left for me?
I actually had a complement on my toilet cleaning ability when I was a sr. in college working housekeeping. I used an entire pumice stone on one toilet and my supervisor's supervisor said it was "marvelous." I had to do a demonstration for the rest of the crew.
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

The Top Crusader wrote:
Movieman wrote:I was public schooled, but growing up in Massachusetts I had to deal with plenty of liberals who never actually researched topics they debated me on. You should ask him how many people in his class graduated with a 4.0 GPA as opposed to yours. In my high school, half the class didn't even graduate (in fact, most of the girls dropped out because they became pregnant). The christian school that many of my church friends attend, however, had a graduating class where a little more than 80% of them had a 4.0 GPA.

They may not have loved him, but at least they weren't unemployable retards! \:D/
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

Dr. Watson wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:

They may not have loved him, but at least they weren't unemployable retards! \:D/
Actually, although my mom and dad did indeed have jobs, they weren't as good as some of the jobs mentioned in this thread. If anything, that should show the superiority of home school students and their parents. :D

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
Forte
OK

Post by Forte »

Actually, even though I was homeschooled, cleaning toilets would probably be the only job I could handle, considering my idiocy and downright bizarre behavior in many, many areas of my life.

Like being unable to learn proper sentence structure, for example. \:D/
|My LiveJournal|My Facebook (Add me, please! I need a reason to use it! :P|

I like changing my avatar a lot, so expect a new one every now and then.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

An appearent Fool wrote:It’s good that Christians homeschool. We need citizens to clean our toilets and mow our lawns. Perhaps some homeschooled Christians will be able to fill these types of jobs. The rest will be unemployable retards like their parents.
Saying something like that is just as silly, unfounded, and foolish as saying that those in public school will certainly get a sub-par education and that it's wrong for Christian parents to send their kids there, and that they surely won't be involved.

Oh, wait....

;)

Sorry, couldn't resist. True, but probably too tongue-in-cheek for my own good.

Though I still think the guy that wrote that original article is an idiot.
Rodney Rathbone
Pilgrim

Post by Rodney Rathbone »

Hey, I got a mess in here guys, someone get in here and clean it up!!! :x
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

GROSS!!!
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Laura Ingalls wrote: I do both regularly, and I think my family and visitors to our home appreciate having a clean environment. ;)
Haha, exactly. \:D/

Personally, I enjoy cleaning the toilet. It gives me great satisfaction to know that I have a nice, shiny, clean toilet. :) If I were rated for my toilet cleaning skills, I think I'd rate rather well. \:D/

Though, my mother never gave me a class on toilet cleaning. :noway:
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

My best friends are Homeschooled, and they are very smart for who they are. Ryan could differ, but I say that cause he's a guy... and he gets on my nerves. Other than that, their three older brother and sisters were homeschooled for a time, one is a Dental hygenist, another is a nurse, a good one at that, and another works for Amazon.com. THey are neither dumb nor stupid nor nonsmart. They are all very smart. In my opinion, homeschooling may be better than actual school school. But I've never tried homeschooling... hehe.... just the way it went.

Someone needs to learn a few things... they are making me mad...