I'm glad Whit's not around.

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Rodney Rathbone
Pilgrim

I'm glad Whit's not around.

Post by Rodney Rathbone »

Hey, look everyone! I'm putting gum on the seats here in Whit's End and no one can stop me! HAHAHAHAAA! :hilarious:
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Okay, now you are being annoying. This is called SPAM (or am I mistaken?)
FrayedAroundTheEdges
i hold the hand that holds the world
i hold the hand that holds the world

Post by FrayedAroundTheEdges »

haha
i read the title an i was like *OMGosh uve gotta be kiddin me lolly*
]Lost and insecure, you found me, lyin on the floor...
whyd you have to wait? where were you?
just a little late...you found me
<3 The Fray --> You Found Me
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:Okay, now you are being annoying. This is called SPAM (or am I mistaken?)
Don't get mad or anything; it's just Rodney! What do you expect him to do? Try to get banned, that's what! :D
Rodney Rathbone
Pilgrim

I KNOW MY RIGHTS! I can post whatever I want!
Connie Kendall
I'm fifteen, mom!

Post by Connie Kendall »

Rodney! Get out of here! When Whit comes back he's not going to be happy! So LEAVE!!

...if Whit ever does come back... :(
Rodney Rathbone
Pilgrim

Alright, alright, I'm leaving! Only cause that ugly sweater of yours hurts my eyes!
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

I believe a story arc is in the making :-k
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Iron and Light wrote:I believe a story arc is in the making :-k
I have a feeling that you are correct...
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

SivartM wrote:
Iron and Light wrote:I believe a story arc is in the making :-k
I have a feeling that you are correct...
So do I...
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Wait... Whit's End got blown up by Rusty Gordan, right?
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

A story arc...we haven't had one of those in a while.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Jellyfish11 wrote:Wait... Whit's End got blown up by Rusty Gordan, right?
What are you talking about?

Edit - o the blogs got it. Uhm I hate to break it to you Jellyfish, but I'm almost positive that the blogs are unrelated to the NPC's here, and this what happens on the blogs is a separate event to what happens here. :( Sorry!
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

JesusFreak777 wrote:

Edit - o the blogs got it. Uhm I hate to break it to you Jellyfish, but I'm almost positive that the blogs are unrelated to the NPC's here, and this what happens on the blogs is a separate event to what happens here. :( Sorry!
Nope, :noway: I continue to remain positive.
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Jellyfish11 wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:

I would never be too sure.. Jellyfish....
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Jellyfish11 wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:

Let me rephrase this. Jellyfish, I am POSITIVE that what happens on the blogs has nothing to do with any story arc on the ToO. You can hold out hope if you want to, but I'm afraid you are going to be disappointed. :(

However, that doesn't mean the board won't have a story arc, it just means it isn't related to the blogs. Also, you may want to go back into the ruins of Odyssey threads and read through some of what happened during story arcs. You may not find it so fun. ; I loved it, but some people weren't all that happy. The villains shut down the ToO for a while, and even deleted some of the forums by making them explode. i know because they created an evil twin of me that was a bomb and it killed one of the forums in a previous arc! EEP! IT can be really fun though, you just need to be patient and make sure you know what you are getting yourself in for. :)
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

JesusFreak777 wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:

Let me rephrase this. Jellyfish, I am POSITIVE that what happens on the blogs has nothing to do with any story arc on the ToO. You can hold out hope if you want to, but I'm afraid you are going to be disappointed. :(

However, that doesn't mean the board won't have a story arc, it just means it isn't related to the blogs. Also, you may want to go back into the ruins of Odyssey threads and read through some of what happened during story arcs. You may not find it so fun. ; I loved it, but some people weren't all that happy. The villains shut down the ToO for a while, and even deleted some of the forums by making them explode. i know because they created an evil twin of me that was a bomb and it killed one of the forums in a previous arc! EEP! IT can be really fun though, you just need to be patient and make sure you know what you are getting yourself in for. :)
Okkkk... thanks for the walk-through!
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Jellyfish11 wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:
Jellyfish11 wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:

Okkkk... thanks for the walk-through!
She right too... I was here when Blackgaard took over... I despised him for all his worth... he created havic I never want to ever see again. It's not that bad in MOVIES I watch!!! AH!!!!!!!

Hope this one is more fun...
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

All these NPCs are irritating. :doubt:
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

The Odyssey Expert wrote:All these NPCs are irritating. :doubt:
I sorta agree with you...