Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

what is your Fav Color
Save Eugene in the character competition!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jared deWhite wrote:what is your Fav Color
Blue is my favourite colour. :D Lots of my clothes are blue, including most of what I'm wearing right now. \:D/
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Ms. Catspaw, will you ever post a picture of yourself?
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I have posted a few pictures of myself in the past, though not recently. I don't take pictures of myself that often, and none of them are particularly exciting. ;) Maybe I'll post a new picture at some point, if I have an occasion to take any good ones.
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Ms. Catspaw have ever role played? Wether it be on GF or elswhere on the interent.
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

jasonjannajerryjohn wrote:Ms. Catspaw have ever role played? Wether it be on GF or elswhere on the interent.
Back in the day, I did post in Gower's Field. It was on the TownHall, the ToO's predecessor in many ways, that I started doing some role-playing posts and tried to talk myself into the Blackgaard family that existed. Unfortunately, most of those other people aren't on very often any more, but we had fun while it lasted! \:D/ That's where some of the jokes that still pop up now and then about Catspaw's deadly creampuffs and dangerous nail file wielding ways come from! \:D/ Good times! I haven't done any really serious roleplaying, however.
Jennie
insert dash here

Post by Jennie »

Do you like canada?
Rodney Rathbone
Pilgrim

Post by Rodney Rathbone »

Hey Catspaw, howzabout you and me go out sometime? :inlove: I know how much you Canadians like hockey and I've got some great tonsil hockey moves that would really WOW ya! :inlove:
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

Catspaw, I can't donate money to anyone. Why?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Jennie wrote:Do you like canada?
I'm a Canadian - of course I like Canada! \:D/ There are lots of good things about it that I appreciate. It isn't perfect, but hey, nothing is! Yay Canada!
Rodney Rathbone wrote:Hey Catspaw, howzabout you and me go out sometime? :inlove: I know how much you Canadians like hockey and I've got some great tonsil hockey moves that would really WOW ya! :inlove:
:inlove: Oh Rodney, I knew that you hadn't forgotten those sweet PMed conversations that we had so many years ago! You're so sweet. Unfortunately, hockey season is now over :( but feel free to buy tickets for next fall and I'll see if I can work accompanying you to a game into my schedule. \:D/
OverTheRainbow wrote:Catspaw, I can't donate money to anyone. Why?
Because you don't have enough money to want to share? :anxious: I need to know if this a real technical problem or just an oddly worded question...if you go to the forum index, click on somebody else's name, and look at their account and no purple "donate" option shows up, then let me know. Otherwise, if you tell me what's up, I'll see what I can do!
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

Catspaw wrote:Because you don't have enough money to want to share? :anxious: I need to know if this a real technical problem or just an oddly worded question...if you go to the forum index, click on somebody else's name, and look at their account and no purple "donate" option shows up, then let me know. Otherwise, if you tell me what's up, I'll see what I can do!
Well, whenever I try to donate money to someone, it never sends the money or the message. Why?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

OverTheRainbow wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Because you don't have enough money to want to share? :anxious: I need to know if this a real technical problem or just an oddly worded question...if you go to the forum index, click on somebody else's name, and look at their account and no purple "donate" option shows up, then let me know. Otherwise, if you tell me what's up, I'll see what I can do!
Well, whenever I try to donate money to someone, it never sends the money or the message. Why?
Do you click the donate button, enter an amount to donate (without a dollar sign - just as 10 if you want to send ten dollars etc.) and then write a message and hit submit? Try doing that and sending me a donation and we'll see if it goes through! And of course I'll send your money back if it does.
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

catspaw,

if/when you go to tim hortans, what do u uaually get?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

When I go to Tim Horton's, I usually have a medium ice cap and maybe a fruit explosion muffin or a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie or a blueberry bagel with cream cheese. Mmm, yummy! :yum:
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

tim's is a 15 min walk from my house! i wanna go now!

what do u get at mcdonalds?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, that's nice and close! :D

I like McDonalds fries and chicken nuggets and strawberry sundaes with nuts. \:D/

Wow, now I feel hungry!
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

mee too!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Sorry to keep bugging you about this, but what's the deal with a story arc? Are you in the know if one happens or is going to happen? Who's in charge of that system?

(I guess I'm just exited...)
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Story arcs are fun events that happen on the ToO from time to time and usually involve multiple NPC's (such as Rodney and Connie, who have already been seen, and other AIO characters) and the townspeople are always needed to help at some point! They can be drawn out over a long period of time or happen very quickly. There is an official NPC team who takes care of all that stuff, and the admins are not part of that process. :)
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

So, does the official NPC team have thier own accounts on the ToO?
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait