Random Things That Remind You Of The ToO

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

She was an old lady breathing from an oxygen tank, and she had just finished talking with some other lady. She didn't say it at me, she said it while passing me in the aisle. My mom and I just smiled at her, and then she laughed.

I could definitely see myself doing that when I get older.... :- :anxious:
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

:hilarious: I could see you doing that too... :-

I'm reminded of the ToO whenever I see bubble wrap, whenever someone silent laughs, when I get bank statements, when I hear about angels or ducks, when I see cowboy hats, when I see the Pillsbury dough boy, when people say "indeed," when anyone says anything about cat's paws, when I take odd pictures, when I see someone knitting, when I see someone with sideburns, when I am debating with other people on who is weirder, and much much more. :lol:
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Indeed!! :lol:
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

Why do sideburns remind you of The ToO? :-k
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Because of the people on the ToO who have or have had sideburns. :anxious:
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

I wonder who...... :-k

\:D/
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher

Rio wrote:I wonder who...... :-k

\:D/
You read my mind :o.
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

JesusIsAlive wrote::hilarious: I could see you doing that too... :-

I'm reminded of the ToO whenever I see bubble wrap, whenever someone silent laughs, when I get bank statements, when I hear about angels or ducks, when I see cowboy hats, when I see the Pillsbury dough boy, when people say "indeed," when anyone says anything about cat's paws, when I take odd pictures, when I see someone knitting, when I see someone with sideburns, when I am debating with other people on who is weirder, and much much more. :lol:
How about when you go to the movie store? :-k :D

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Movieman wrote:

I never go to movie stores... :anxious:
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

JesusIsAlive wrote:
Movieman wrote:

Ditto my family use Netflix \:D/
Save Eugene in the character competition!
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

Jared deWhite wrote:
JesusIsAlive wrote:
Movieman wrote:

I express similar sentiments to those posted by the user above me. my family use Netflix \:D/
My family uses Netflix as well, but if we can't get a movie yet, we'll usually go to Blockbuster.

We were talking about plants today, and we shortened cotyledons down to cot, and it reminded me of CoT.
Kat
slow thinking occurs
slow thinking occurs

Post by Kat »

There's a store around here or something, and its called "Hubcap". :yes:
*returns*
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Well, on my trip, I saw a few things that reminded me of the ToO. \:D/

One of them was an exit that had Kappa on the sign. Another was a sign that read "[CoT's name here] County." And I passed some place called Pawpaw which reminded me of Catspaw. Added onto that, we passed 3 wind farms that had wind turbans, and that reminded me of WINDY. Stop and Stare and Apologize both came on the radio, so that reminded me of Christina and her love for OneRepublic. :p
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher

I saw a couple of things that reminded me of The ToO in Texas. One was a plainly marked building, with a sign that informed "Odyssey". Another was something about Jewels, and then of course, I heard apologize around a million times :p.
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

i went to church the other day and the youth room reminds me of the lounge...except no duck nor cochroach or Jennie sitting by jellyfish11 :D
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Myaio, your name reminds me of mayo. Sorry, that's just how my brain functions. :(

My brain plays around with letters and makes new words automatically. I know, I'm a strange person.
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Birdie wrote:Myaio, your name reminds me of mayo. Sorry, that's just how my brain functions. :(

My brain plays around with letters and makes new words automatically. I know, I'm a strange person.
That's funny, I always think mayo too. :p In Fact, it took me a little while to realize what it was. :anxious:
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Anything Gilbert and Sullivany, mostly because of EB, the caravanSarai and Elf.
Several long stories sort of tacked onto the ends of each other mostly.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Rodney Rathbone
Pilgrim

Post by Rodney Rathbone »

So the other day I was watching some of that cable TV that my pop steals from our neighbor, and I came across this movie Revenge of the Nerds... just the title made me think of you guys on the ToO!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

Sonuna wrote:Anything Gilbert and Sullivany, mostly because of EB, the caravanSarai and Elf.
Same here.

The GMC Sonuma makes me think of the Sonuna, and we have a county/school district called "East Knox" near us- and people have those identifying car window stickers that say "EK" so, that makes me think of the ToO as well.

When I think of thinking of the ToO, it makes me think of the ToO.

O:)