Where do you purchase your albums?

Please tell me where to find the best price

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I order basically every book, movie, CD, or game that I get off of Amazon. \:D/
amyinodyssey
Found

Post by amyinodyssey »

I know that this post is supposed to be about where you purchase your odyssey albums but I'm having a tough time with a certain issue. I received some gift cards from Focus on the Family for purchasing anything I want from the Focus on the Family bookstore and I KNOW that I want to buy something Odyssey. I already own several albums and I know that I want to buy an album in the range between #29: Signed, Sealed and Committed to #33: Virtual Realities but I'm not sure which one I should get. What do you guys think? Oh, I have posted on here before about where I buy my albums so if you want to look at my previous post that is fine but I buy most of my albums at the Focus on the Family bookstore since my mom works there and I get a good discount and because I already live in Colorado Springs, which is incredibly convenient.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

I would get Virtual Realities, but those are all great albums and that's a tough decision.
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
Agent3xq
I eat combination locks
I eat combination locks

Post by Agent3xq »

My personal opinion would probably be #29 Signed, Sealed, and Committed. It has For Whom The Wedding Bells Toll, Amazing Grace, and The One About Trust. It's definitely not one of the best albums, but I'd say it's better than #33, #31, and #30. However, #32 would also be another good choice with Malachi's Message. It has to do a lot with personal preference.
I believe in the place where the mind and the heart unite at faith
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Go w/ Signed, Sealed, and Committed. (I still haven't heard For Whom The Wedding Bells Toll III!:o)
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

ebay for old albums that don't come out anymore

and amazon for current albums
Ingress Neverwhere
Resident Perditorian

Post by Ingress Neverwhere »

It depends. The Novacom Saga I purchased from Lemstone. But when I bought #44 Eugene Returns and AIO Live I went through Barnes & Noble.com since I get a membership discount.

-Kim
The Bible that is falling apart belongs to the person who isn't.

But nobody else is gonna put it right for me,
Nobody but me is gonna change my story!
Sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty!
Robyn Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Robyn Jacobs »

amyinodyssey wrote:I know that this post is supposed to be about where you purchase your odyssey albums but I'm having a tough time with a certain issue. I received some gift cards from Focus on the Family for purchasing anything I want from the Focus on the Family bookstore and I KNOW that I want to buy something Odyssey. I already own several albums and I know that I want to buy an album in the range between #29: Signed, Sealed and Committed to #33: Virtual Realities but I'm not sure which one I should get. What do you guys think? Oh, I have posted on here before about where I buy my albums so if you want to look at my previous post that is fine but I buy most of my albums at the Focus on the Family bookstore since my mom works there and I get a good discount and because I already live in Colorado Springs, which is incredibly convenient.
I would go with either #32 Hidden Treasures. (Awesome episodes like The Devil Made Me Do It, Telemachus, and Malachi's Message) or #33. #29-31 are probably some of my least favorite episodes. You live in Colorado Springs. :D I live in Colorado too!

As far as buying albums, I have up to Album 41 all on Cassette, so I am checking the CD's out of my library and downloading them onto ITunes so I can listen on my IPod. I am too poor right now to buy all the old episodes on CD. It's gonna take me some time. :D
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

Back in the 90s, me and my brother and sisters would save our allowances, and Daddy would pitch in and he'd take us to the Christian book store and we'd pick out an album. Fun times.

But with the internet becoming widely popular and the birth of eBay and Amazon, we soon began buying them from those websites. \:D/ But no more trips to the bookstore. :boohoo:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

I just bought the Novacom set and BTV: Live from Family Christian Stores. I had the help of a 20% off sale and a 25% off coupon to help make the price more bearable.
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

When I was younger, I believe we got our albums from our local Christian bookstore and CBD. Now, I'm in charge of most of our Odyssey buying, and my seller of choice is usually Amazon, occasionally CBD if Amazon doesn't have what I want in stock (a la the Novacom Saga and BTV: Live! \:D/)
odysseyfan1
Classic

Post by odysseyfan1 »

Try eBay. You can get tapes and CD's, old and new. \:D/
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

I just purchased The Truth Chronicles from CBD. \:D/

Finally. O:)
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Taq wrote:I just purchased The Truth Chronicles from CBD. \:D/

I bought if off ebay :^o
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

It's about time! :x Did you order AIO: Live, too? :-
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Robyn Jacobs
I'm not Gabe

Post by Robyn Jacobs »

I checked The Truth Chronicles out from the library through inter-library loan. I am too broke right now to buy it yet! :-s