AIO on iTunes

In case anyone doesn't know

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Storm
Catspaw Rocks!

AIO on iTunes

Post by Storm »

Yay!!

The Producers are finally putting stuff on iTunes.

They almost have the first three albums up, and you can buy an episode for $2.95, I know its expensive, but at least you can buy the episodes you didn't have the money to buy and album with.

From the episodes I have bought, the sould quality is good, not the best, but good.

1 Timothy 4:12
Do Hard Things
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I posted this last Thursday. O:)

It looks like they've added seven episodes to iTunes since then. We're getting there!

Although I already have all the Gold Audio albums, I'm tempted to purchase an episode to see what the sound quality is really like... :-k
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Storm
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Storm »

The only problem is every episode starts with and anoying woman's voice saying:

This audio presentation is presented by Audible.com, "Audible Audio that speaks to you wherever you are"

I checked out audible, but had to get a membership before I could search their site.

1 Timothy 4:12
Do Hard Things
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

RegisB wrote:The only problem is every episode starts with and anoying woman's voice saying:

This audio presentation is presented by Audible.com, "Audible Audio that speaks to you wherever you are"

I checked out audible, but had to get a membership before I could search their site.
That is why I would rather invest in the albums. With the albums you don't have that annoyance. Although it is nice to have if a CD gets lost or ruined.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I concur, Laurie. Plus, you can always order a scratched or missing CD from Focus.

Although one should never underestimate the convenience of iTunes. It's quick and easy. ;)
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Trent DeWhite wrote:I concur, Laurie. Plus, you can always order a scratched or missing CD from Focus.

Although one should never underestimate the convenience of iTunes. It's quick and easy. ;)
Yes, iTunes is a HUGE convenience. The problem with ordering from Focus is that nine times out of ten a week after you order said CD you get a notice from Focus stating that the CD is on backorder. I think it is just faster to go out and buy the album and not even mess with ordering from Focus I ordered a CD from Focus last month and after a week of waiting got a notice stating that said CD was on backorder. At this rate I'll have the album before I get the CD from Focus.:roll: Focus drives me nuts. ](*,)
Last edited by Laurie on Fri May 02, 2008 1:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

yea happen to me once i wanted a alum for vacation and then it got Back ordered it didn't get there in time.
Save Eugene in the character competition!
firebirdsoccergrl
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by firebirdsoccergrl »

i hate ordering stuff from focus. you can buy aio from CBD http://www.christianbook.com/ and it comes way faster. they also have great music. i wish they wouls put the beatles and shaun cassidy on iTunes.
Two roads diverged in a wood,
and I- I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

firebirdsoccergrl wrote:i hate ordering stuff from focus. you can buy aio from CBD http://www.christianbook.com/ and it comes way faster. they also have great music. i wish they wouls put the beatles and shaun cassidy on iTunes.
It comes faster only if they have the item in stock. The problem that I have with CBD is that they will have an item on their website and they will say what date it will be available on and nine times out of ten the next time you go and order the item the date has changed, so you still wind up waiting. Plus, you can't order single CDs with one or two episodes from CBD like you can from Focus. That is what I ordered from FOTF because the new album is not available yet.
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

The other thing is as well is if you have an audible account/subscription it's one credit per episode or $1.56.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I think its cool you can get AIO on iTunes now, especially since I never listen to music.