AIO Live Show in Colorado Springs

Aug 16, 2008

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Will you go to the live show recording?

Yes
24%
Probably, there's a good chance
4%
Maybe, there's an ok chance
7%
Probably not, but there's a longshot chance
26%
No
39%

Total votes: 72

VideosForFamily
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by VideosForFamily »

Hello Everyone!

I am for sure coming out to Colorado Springs in August for the live show and everything that will be going on that Saturday in August. I had actually started an AIO Club on Yahoo Clubs years ago with Jeff4Jesus (Jeff Cunningham) do any of you remember him? It was a lot of fun and we had about 500 members at one point. this was way back in around 1998 and or 1999. Quite a while ago! Anyhow... everyone can check out my site videosforfamily.com and interviews I have done with some of the AIO as of a few years ago. Go to:
http://www.videosforfamily.com/fotfaiointerviews.htm

Hope you enjoy it and I hope many of you come out to Colorado this summer! I am trying to get in contact with Jared Walzack. Do any of you know him? HE had put together a show called ODYSSEY RADIO online with myself and Jeff and a few others and also Joshua Shelley. I am trying to reach Jared and Joshua so if any of you have their current contact info please let me know what it is or email me [email protected] is my e-mail address.

Thanks and God bless.

-Aaron Pacentine, VideosForFamily.com
Aaron Pacentine
www.videosforfamily.com
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Jared is a member of the ToO actually, his current username is Clodius Albinus. :)
...I hate marquees.
VideosForFamily
Hexadecimal teenager

Post by VideosForFamily »

Thanks for the info! That will help alot!

-Aaron
Aaron Pacentine
www.videosforfamily.com
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm going to borrow Darcie's wording and call myself a "probably maybe." The financial part is a detraction, but it would be super cool and like Trent said, it's not like this kind of thing happens all the time! I got to go to the live taping that was done for FOTF's 25th anniversary celebration a few years ago and really enjoyed that experience, and I don't want to miss this event!
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

I'll probably be out there about a month later!!! :boohoo:

But I'm 13, and nobody's gonna drive me out there just to watch a live AIO recording... :cry:
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

My own darling Catspaw! I long to finally embrace you without having to type ":hug:" all the time! Oh the sweet bliss! \:D/
Hope
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

Catspaw wrote:I'm going to borrow Darcie's wording and call myself a "probably maybe." The financial part is a detraction, but it would be super cool and like Trent said, it's not like this kind of thing happens all the time! I got to go to the live taping that was done for FOTF's 25th anniversary celebration a few years ago and really enjoyed that experience, and I don't want to miss this event!
you should let us know... then we could reconnect... i havent seen you for 3 yrs... :anxious:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Frank wrote:My own darling Catspaw! I long to finally embrace you without having to type ":hug:" all the time! Oh the sweet bliss! \:D/
That would be the awesomest thing ever, wouldn't it? \:D/ Right now it sounds like I will be going, so that would be fabulous!
Hope wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I'm going to borrow Darcie's wording and call myself a "probably maybe." The financial part is a detraction, but it would be super cool and like Trent said, it's not like this kind of thing happens all the time! I got to go to the live taping that was done for FOTF's 25th anniversary celebration a few years ago and really enjoyed that experience, and I don't want to miss this event!
you should let us know... then we could reconnect... i havent seen you for 3 yrs... :anxious:
Has it really been three years? Or just two? Either way, that is a long time! Reconnecting would be fun. :D
Hope

Post by Hope »

well cats paw you should let me know for sure if your going... and indeed it has been too long
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Laura Ingalls wrote:Aww, this talk is so exciting - I hope I win the contest so I can go too! O:)
*squirms in her chair* Will you take me if you win, Laura? *also entered* O:)
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I have a feeling my family wouldn't like me too much if I took you instead of them. ;)
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Tickets purchased for the 10:30 show! \:D/ I'm not sure how I'm going to get up that early to stand in line when I'm on vacation... we should all meet up for an early breakfast and then go stand in line together.
Hope

Post by Hope »

Me wrote:Tickets purchased for the 10:30 show! \:D/ I'm not sure how I'm going to get up that early to stand in line when I'm on vacation... we should all meet up for an early breakfast and then go stand in line together.
that sounds like a good idea *looks at Jonathan*
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Forgot to add that I got confirmation that both shows are the exact same thing.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

No worries...I can get up at 5am and stand in line for y'all. :wink:
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Won't that be a blast? :thud:
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Hope

Post by Hope »

maybe not quite 5 am... but sure
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Frank wrote:No worries...I can get up at 5am and stand in line for y'all. :wink:
Great! You can save our spot in line, and we'll bring you back a donut. :D
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Hope

Post by Hope »

Darcie wrote:
Frank wrote:No worries...I can get up at 5am and stand in line for y'all. :wink:
Great! You can save our spot in line, and we'll bring you back a donut. :D
i like that idea
shasta
My posts are revolutionary

Post by shasta »

A lot of new info about Adventures in Odyssey Live Event just posted at www.WhitsEnd.org/Live, cool stuff!