39 days and Counting

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
aiofan1
Lurker

39 days and Counting

Post by aiofan1 »

it's just a little over a month until the season 50 premiere of AIO. As we all probably know by now episode 631 will be A Capsule Comes to Town. What we don't know is anything about the storyline (most likely we won't no until after the premiere). And on a more important note none of us really know how we will cope until March 1st. As a small antidote I thought I'd make this topic. Maybe we can help each other cope until then. If you have any Ideas leave them here.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Very exciting! \:D/ I'm really looking forward to that episode!

Maybe you could put 39 candies in a container and eat one a day as a countdown while listening to an AIO episode! \:D/
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

but how are we supposed to cope with only eating one a day? that is cruel. D:
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

I say put a hundred candies in a jar and eat a variable amount of candy each day. That way we don't have to bother with exact amounts, and if we do indeed eat all the candies, we have a reason to go to the store and buy more candy on the day before episode airs!

And then you can eat candy while listening to the episode. \:D/
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

38 days to go! \:D/

I think I'd probably get tired of eating all that candy. :anxious:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I like Sarai's idea of an endless supply of candy! \:D/ It sounds much yummier than my idea. You did mean 100 packages of candy, right? O:)
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

Catspaw wrote:I like Sarai's idea of an endless supply of candy! \:D/ It sounds much yummier than my idea. You did mean 100 packages of candy, right? O:)
*cough* That had better be to share as my idea of a fun countdown does not involve getting sick from all that candy... :-
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Homeward bound wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I like Sarai's idea of an endless supply of candy! \:D/ It sounds much yummier than my idea. You did mean 100 packages of candy, right? O:)
*cough* That had better be to share as my idea of a fun countdown does not involve getting sick from all that candy... :-
Of course it's to share! O:) Yes...definitely.

*hands two packages of candy to Homeward bound* Is that good enough? ;)
Prince Caspian
ÇİΛ
ÇİΛ

Post by Prince Caspian »

aiofan1 wrote:it's just a little over a month until the season 50 premiere of AIO. As we all probably know by now episode 631 will be A Capsule Comes to Town. What we don't know is anything about the storyline (most likely we won't no until after the premiere). And on a more important note none of us really know how we will cope until March 1st. As a small antidote I thought I'd make this topic. Maybe we can help each other cope until then. If you have any Ideas leave them here.
Where did you find that uot? i just checked whitsend?
In the darkness, Ryan and Angel brighten up the ToO with Duck Juice flavored Linux as the mandatory os.
Vote for Ryan and Angel '08!
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

The episode title was released on WhitsEnd.org week ago. You can access it here. :D
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

Catspaw wrote:Very exciting! \:D/ I'm really looking forward to that episode!

Maybe you could put 39 candies in a container and eat one a day as a countdown while listening to an AIO episode! \:D/
Miss read that as candles. "Why does Catspaw want to eat candles?" :anxious:

Yay! There should be less time between seasons!

Everyone should have a happy dance.
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

ajamj wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Very exciting! \:D/ I'm really looking forward to that episode!

Miss read that as candles. "Why does Catspaw want to eat candles?" :anxious:
Lol! That's what I read at first too! :lol:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

*takes the suggestion to eat as many candies as she wants*

*teeth rot*

:badgrin:
aiofan1
Lurker

Post by aiofan1 »

all great ideas I really like the candy idea too. Although im not sure how many candies i would have to eat to relieve the pain.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Another (and perhaps healthier ;)) idea you might want to consider is to tune into the Unofficial Podcast to hear our upcoming interview with Nathan and Marshal. \:D/
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
H Tide
Sing in the sunshine

Post by H Tide »

The latest AIO podcast has preview of the upcoming season! :D
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

H Tide wrote:The latest AIO podcast has preview of the upcoming season! :D
It downloaded for me a little while ago!! \:D/ :D
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Storm
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Storm »

12 days to go!
Storm
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Storm »

9 days to go!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Uh... no... 8 days to go! \:D/

...or potentially 5 days depending on when the episode is released. :-$
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!