The Scoop Goes Behind the Scenes with Genni and Don Long!

New interviews with Odyssey favorites!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Jacob Isom
I'm not Gabe

The Scoop Goes Behind the Scenes with Genni and Don Long!

Post by Jacob Isom »

The name of this thread says it all. Genni and Don Long, voices of both Lucy Schultz and Jack Davis were willing to conduct an interview about their Odyssey days. Be sure to check out these two new interviews at the Odyssey Scoop! Enjoy... I always love providing these things for you guys.

http://www.odysseyscoop.com
"Providing the Scoop on Adventures in Odyssey, one cone at a time."
http://www.odysseyscoop.com | Personal Site: http://www.jacobisom.org
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Cool! Thanks, Jacob! \:D/
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Great interviews Jacob!!! Thanks for doing them and keep up the great work!!! =D>
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Very cool! \:D/ These interviews are awesome, Jacob - thanks so much! \:D/

I love the story of how they got together (and how the female version is long and detailed and the male version is short ;)) - how sweet! :inlove:
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

She is so pretty!!! AH!! I'm jealous (not of her looks, of meeting Nathan Carlson. *Drools*) I read both the interviews. Exceptional, and I think it's funny how they knew each other for so long, got married, and now have kids (they are only about 27 years old each. Hey, I was born when they were ending Odyssey (in a way.....)) So amazing. *is still jealous though. WAH!!!!!!!!*

Changing subject just a tiny bit. I looked at the picture of Nathan Hoobler with his interview, and almost fainted. I knew I knew the voice, and now I can see the face (or recognize it). I've come extremely close to meeting with him. Literally.

I was at a dam in Arizona (Me think...), and I kept hearing a voice just so...familiar. Odyssey was the only thing I could think of. I saw who it was, but couldn't figure it out. Now I know. It was Nathan Hoobler (How, I will never know. Why, I will never know. Why I didn't get to talk, I WISH!!!!!!!)

But, yeah, so close. Yet so... cool!!!!
Nathan Hoobler
AIO Writer

Post by Nathan Hoobler »

Marisol Delko Caine wrote:She is so pretty!!! AH!! I'm jealous (not of her looks, of meeting Nathan Carlson. *Drools*) I read both the interviews. Exceptional, and I think it's funny how they knew each other for so long, got married, and now have kids (they are only about 27 years old each. Hey, I was born when they were ending Odyssey (in a way.....)) So amazing. *is still jealous though. WAH!!!!!!!!*

Changing subject just a tiny bit. I looked at the picture of Nathan Hoobler with his interview, and almost fainted. I knew I knew the voice, and now I can see the face (or recognize it). I've come extremely close to meeting with him. Literally.

I was at a dam in Arizona (Me think...), and I kept hearing a voice just so...familiar. Odyssey was the only thing I could think of. I saw who it was, but couldn't figure it out. Now I know. It was Nathan Hoobler (How, I will never know. Why, I will never know. Why I didn't get to talk, I WISH!!!!!!!)

Okay, I've got to hear more of this story... Where and when were you in Arizona?!

Nathan
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Nathan Hoobler wrote:
Marisol Delko Caine wrote:She is so pretty!!! AH!! I'm jealous (not of her looks, of meeting Nathan Carlson. *Drools*) I read both the interviews. Exceptional, and I think it's funny how they knew each other for so long, got married, and now have kids (they are only about 27 years old each. Hey, I was born when they were ending Odyssey (in a way.....)) So amazing. *is still jealous though. WAH!!!!!!!!*

Okay, I've got to hear more of this story... Where and when were you in Arizona?!

Nathan
Let me ask a question. Have you even been to Arizona? (I can't even remember the name of the dam. Time to go ask dad....)

I'll answer if I know. I'm starting to think.... I might be wrong...

Love, Marisol.