So, what's your weight?

attempting to have every topic known to humankind

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Over what I should be..... :(
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Katrina
friends forever
friends forever

Post by Katrina »

I'm probably the skiniest, I'm a stick. I way about 80 pounds maybe a little less :anxious: I am picky with food so thats why I am so skinny
Last edited by Katrina on Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katrina
I am an MK and Missionary kids rock!
just a girl!
Life
Popsicle kid

Post by Life »

I weigh....400,999,666,333,211 pounds :-$ . I fear I may have eaten too much food at breakfast this morning :sick:
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

This thread is amusing - particularly due to the number of persons so concerned about weight-sharing.

Personally, I don't weigh myself (as I don't own a scale), but according to medical professionals, I am 'healthy'. If I had to guess, I would say that I weigh somewhere in the neighborhood of 125-130. According to the sites posted, I suppose that is healthy for someone who is 5'4 and in the twenty-something-year-old range.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I think I'm fat, but people say I'm skinnier then I am supposed to be. I'm around 115 and 5' 1" (Or was it 5" 1'? I can never remember...).
But I have no plans to make myself lose weight. I don't want to become anorex or anything like that. I'm reading a book about that and am thoroughly confused about it all. I thought dieting wasn't a bad thing, and now I'm finding out it is? Confused, as am supposed to be.

But, I'm okay, I suppose. I don't want to get into anything other girls are into. I know what addictions are, and Fashion, Weight, and Makeup is, 100%. And I don't got the money to do anything like that. (Likewise, my dad doesn't even LET me wear makeup, except lipgloss. I don't like Makeup anyway. And clothes are expensive and not for me.)

Love, Marisol.
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

There are a lot of reports out there on which diets work and which diets don't, what you should be eating and what you shouldn't, etc...and the funny thing is they change all the time or conflict with one another. The best thing to do is eat healthy and exercise. If you're doing these two basic things, don't even worry about how much you weigh because you're probably healthy (I know it's easier said than done...).

If you're really worried about what you eat, here are some tips:
- Make sure you're eating period (obviously, though many girls sadly don't believe this) because in addition to all the other major complications, you actually gain more weight later on once you start eating again.
- Make sure what you're eating is real food (I read an article that defines "real food" as what your great-grandma would consider "food"...not all the pre-processed junk that's out there).
- Get in your basic bread, fruits, vegtables, dairy, and poultry...also vary your diet.
- Make sure you avoid too many things you know aren't healthy for you. (stuff with lots of grease, fat, and sugar)

Aside from that, I wouldn't even go too much into detail about how many specific nutrients or whatever to eat...as I said before, all those diets change constantly, and often nutritionists are constantly finding things essential to our diet that they never knew about and in foods they never thought were good for much. (Which is the problem with eating according to how much or little of some nutrient you're getting).

:soapbox: Ok...I'm getting off my soapbox now... :anxious:
Katrina
friends forever
friends forever

Post by Katrina »

Hey guys just to let you know i am not dieting and never have been its not that I am dieting that I way 80 pounds its that theirs so much food that I don't like. Hey like pizza. I don't like pizza :shock: Buy I love eggs :yum: exept for doubled eggs.
Last edited by Katrina on Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Katrina
I am an MK and Missionary kids rock!
just a girl!
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

EUCC wrote:random, but I lost 3 lbs. thanks to dehydration. but whatever...still way over 107 :(
What's up with "potatoe" under my name?

And to recant, I in no way want to way 107. That is sick and wrong.

I'm 5'8" and I'm an athlete...and dehydration is stupid.
Skid
Still standing tall
It’s my birthday

Post by Skid »

90 something, I'm a living shrimp. :-s
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

EUCC wrote:
EUCC wrote:random, but I lost 3 lbs. thanks to dehydration. but whatever...still way over 107 :(

=D>
ajamj wrote:My weight is

less than it was at 12
more than it was at 19
the same as it was at 14
No changes. And that means I'm about 115.

Everyone should have a happy dance.
Taq
A great mapmaker

Post by Taq »

I'm 5'1" and ~105 lbs. That's an approximation since I don't care enough to use a scale (or readily have access to a reliable one). I've lately been striving for a healthier lifestyle by upping fruits and veggies and exercise.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

ajamj wrote:
EUCC wrote:

=D>
I second that =D> . Nice to hear that from you, EUCC. :D

I am average at 5'8" and 160 wait... *goes to check* make that 157... more than I like to be, but I just had a baby 2 mo ago so :x ha, I have an excuse. :noway:

edit: When I say "excuse" I'm confirming myself here... but I know that I am a completely normal BMI for my size/age. :D
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Darcie wrote:
ajamj wrote:
EUCC wrote:

=D>

I am average at 5'8" and 160 wait... *goes to check* make that 157... more than I like to be, but I just had a baby 2 mo ago so :x ha, I have an excuse. :noway:

edit: When I say "excuse" I'm confirming myself here... but I know that I am a completely normal BMI for my size/age. :D
that totally sounds like you are 157 pounds more than you want to be. ;)

Ok fine. I'll give in and share my weight..later...
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I would be quite small if I lost 157 lbs! :shock: Nonexistent even!!
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Darcie wrote:I would be quite small if I lost 157 lbs! :shock: Nonexistent even!!
oh my! Well we wouldn't want tha now, would we? Or would we? ;)

bwuahahahaahha! :badgrin:
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Ah I'm glad this awesome topic refuses to die! \:D/
boneablaze
Tallying up

Post by boneablaze »

I was last weighed over a year ago and I was 130 then. I personally think I look slightly fat, but most people I know say I don't look like I weigh 130, they think I look more like 100ish. But I guess 5'8" and 130 isn't bad. Not bad enough to make me panic about it.
EUCC
Someone's favorite

Post by EUCC »

Darcie wrote:
ajamj wrote:
EUCC wrote:

=D>

Congrats on the little one! Sounds like I've missed some things....

Thanks for the encouragement, ladies. Let's all focus on health more than a stupid number on a household object, and if you're struggling with that, seriously, get some help.
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Skid wrote:90 something, I'm a living shrimp. :-s
I always knew you weren't human. \:D/ Did they find you washed on shore and take pity on you? :anxious:

I suppose that would explain a few things about you... like why you like mushrooms. :x

*Ahem*

I weigh.... I have no idear. Somewhere around what I'm supposed to. A few months ago I was a bit too skinny, and my mother got worried. I was sick, though, so it wasn't my fault. :noway:

I'm growing (again) so I've been gaining weight (again) as well as stature (again). I think I want to finish growing now. :-
don't forget the rain.