What are you listening to now?

post it

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
hubcap
new and improved danny
new and improved danny

Post by hubcap »

Sonuna Hydris wrote:Ravel - Pavane for a Dead Princess.
I am playing that right now...not listening to it...

I am listening to JIA's and Christina's 2nd podcast...
Do you believe in the couch?
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Don't Blink- Kenny Chesney
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Kourin Mitsuzou Koubou - Free Bird
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

"You're the Inspiration" by Chicago
hubcap
new and improved danny
new and improved danny

Post by hubcap »

let that be enough - switchfoot
Do you believe in the couch?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Yasunori Mitsuda, Nobuo Uematsu - World Revolution
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

My roomate is playing "Guitar Hero" on his PS2 (I'm listening to whatever song he's playing). :disco:

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Yoko Shimomura - Organization XIII
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

no subtle men - anna ternheim.
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

mario themed music on youtube
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Norihiko Hibino - Warhead Storage Facility
Katrina
friends forever
friends forever

Post by Katrina »

right now I am listening to the mysterious stranger part two :D
Katrina
I am an MK and Missionary kids rock!
just a girl!
FrayedAroundTheEdges
i hold the hand that holds the world

Post by FrayedAroundTheEdges »

Switch ~ the one and only AIO
]Lost and insecure, you found me, lyin on the floor...
whyd you have to wait? where were you?
just a little late...you found me
<3 The Fray --> You Found Me
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Jun Senoue - Egg Carrier Main Theme
FrayedAroundTheEdges

Post by FrayedAroundTheEdges »

Broken Heart (clean version) ~ Motion City Soundtrack :D :D :D :D
]Lost and insecure, you found me, lyin on the floor...
whyd you have to wait? where were you?
just a little late...you found me
<3 The Fray --> You Found Me
Clodius Albinus
Smile for the camera

Post by Clodius Albinus »

Gustav Mahler's symphonies and a smattering of Sibelius, not that the two really go together.
"I will show you fear in a handful of dust."
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Singing in the rain because of this post:

http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=9312&start=300

:demonstration:
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Rihanna- Pon De Replay

Come Mr. DJ put this son on replay
Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up
All the gyal pon the dancefloor
Wantin some more what
Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up

:dance:

This is odd because I am NOT a Rihanna person...I don't like that sort of music normally...but I'm in a strange mood...
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Bear McCreary - Main Title of Battlestar Galactica
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

The Alan Young show.