ToOers in Ohio?

Does anyone live in Ohio?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

The Top Crusader wrote:EK and Catspaw can move in with us and we'll hire a camera crew and it will be the hit new reality show that sweeps the nation... and Canada! \:D/
If only that would really happen... :inlove:
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

It is the only way to attain world peace! \:D/
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

The Top Crusader wrote:EK!! Come move in with us! \:D/ You can sleep on our couch or in the bathtub or something! \:D/
Yes, let's just invite people to move in with us... :boohoo:
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Okay, sounds good! \:D/
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

*volunteers to join in!* \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Yay! Let's invade of Top and CA's place and make it communal ToO house instead. \:D/
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Count me in! \:D/ Hey JF, we have to be roommates, just to add to the fun of any already potentially confused people! O:)
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Catspaw wrote:Count me in! \:D/ Hey JF, we have to be roommates, just to add to the fun of any already potentially confused people! O:)
ok! I'm cool with sharing the couch - but I get the tv remote! \:D/
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

JesusFreak777 wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Count me in! \:D/ Hey JF, we have to be roommates, just to add to the fun of any already potentially confused people! O:)
I'm pretty attached to my remote...maybe we could have two. That way we both get to be controlling! \:D/ You might need some training...most of my family will give me the remote control automatically when I'm around. O:) Or we can harass Jessica about it. "Mrs. Crusader, Sarah stole the remote from me!!!!" :sniff:
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Catspaw wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:
I'm pretty attached to my remote...maybe we could have two. That way we both get to be controlling! \:D/ You might need some training...most of my family will give me the remote control automatically when I'm around. O:) Or we can harass Jessica about it. "Mrs. Crusader, Sarah stole the remote from me!!!!" :sniff:
Bring it! ;) She'd so side with me. \:D/

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

JesusFreak777 wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:
Don't say that too fast, young lady. :shame: I hear that it's hard to eat your words, especially when they're on a computer screen. ;)
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Catspaw wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:
Don't say that too fast, young lady. :shame: I hear that it's hard to eat your words, especially when they're on a computer screen. ;)
:neener:

\:D/

DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Should I design a new house with my house program? If so, who's going to be roomates?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I should probably inform Catspaw and JesusFreak777 that we don't even have a remote for our main TV. :noway:
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Well, I spent part of the day designing the ToO House, and here it is:
1st and 2nd floor plans:
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/d ... floors.png
Basement floor plan:
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/d ... sement.png
First & second floors in 3D:
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/d ... ent=3D.png
Full house front 3D:
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/d ... Dfront.png
Full house Rear 3D:
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/d ... 3Drear.png
Katrina
friends forever
friends forever

Post by Katrina »

What in the world are you guys talking about you are getting so random :shame how in the world did this post go from talking about Ohio and Virgina to talking about roomates to talking about the remote control. You should make sence in a converstations. You were getting so off topic and what Jessica are you talking about. This is all very confusing :shame: :shame:
Katrina
I am an MK and Missionary kids rock!
just a girl!
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Katrina wrote:What in the world are you guys talking about you are getting so random :shame how in the world did this post go from talking about Ohio and Virgina to talking about roomates to talking about the remote control. You should make sence in a converstations. You were getting so off topic and what Jessica are you talking about. This is all very confusing :shame: :shame:
Its the way the ToO works. :p Everyone is random. See, they were talking about Ohio --> Top and CA living in Ohio --> Ek moving in --> Catspaw and JF777 moving in --> who gets the remote control.. (at least from what I gather... *smirks* ) :lol:
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I get the bed.. :-

ek can sleep in the floor. :noway:
...I hate marquees.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Oh, I forgot to mention, that's a bunk bed. I might take some more pictures from inside to show you more...
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I get the top then.. No wait, bottom is better.. :noway:
...I hate marquees.